• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Air Forces asks personnel not to use shoddy, cheapo Xiaomi phones....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Ah Neh brand Jivi mobile seems to be not too bad.

[video=youtube;-uwxXxB-cxM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwxXxB-cxM[/video]

Seriously? Who the hell uses phones with physical keypads nowadays?

To even be considered an ok phone it needs to have a touch screen and be a smart phone with all the basic functions.

If the phone isn't a smart phone today many people won't even consider buying it. If it lacks the basic functions like no camera, no touch screen, no wifi function it's also out.

The only good thing about those phones is they look pretty disposible or are needed in places say in army camps that don't allow cameras for example or you are a terrorist needing a phone to activate a bomb before throwing it away. Now that's where it becomes useful.

Actually in all honesty are you bias because it's an indian phone? I mean would you have said the same thing if the phones all looked the same but the brand was changed so that it was a china brand instead?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only good thing about those phones is they look pretty disposible or are needed in places say in army camps that don't allow cameras for example or you are a terrorist needing a phone to activate a bomb before throwing it away. Now that's where it becomes useful.

Hey, Nokia has also recently released a cheap phone without a camera. It's all about keeping costs low. :wink:

[video=youtube;a6SX3Gxbawc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SX3Gxbawc[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously go to www.gsmarena.com

Look at all the most popular brands like lg, sony, apple, samsung, nokia.

With the exception of nokia one thing in common with all those phones is that they are all mostly touch screen. No physical buttons save maybe for 2 buttons for phones from samsung for example but no numeric keypads. Nokia as you know is an old brand and is losing out so they still have phones with physical keypads but their best and latest phones definitely don't have keypads.

Anyway look at that jivi keling brand of phones. Only one model has touch screen the rest of them look like early 2000s phones. They look like nokia phones released in the 2000s. I mean how can that be considered good? Laksaboy must have seen one of the phones with keypads which back looks like the ip6 and was slim and immediately thought it was nice. :rolleyes: Excuse me are you sure those phones were not made in say early 2000? Joker la you. Give chance to keling phone just change the brand to some china one and you would probably say they suck.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, Nokia has also recently released a cheap phone without a camera. It's all about keeping costs low. :wink:

[video=youtube;a6SX3Gxbawc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SX3Gxbawc[/video]

Well the brand is nokia so that's no problem especially when we all know nokia has high end smart phones too. The jivi brand that you mentioned only 1 model has touch screen the rest of the phones are shit. Seriously speaking you need a disposable phone to set off a bomb? Those phones better cost less than sinkie 20 bucks.

Anyway that's not even the point like you said nokia released cheap phones so people know they are lousy and then you can say those jivi phones look not too bad. Contridiction sia you.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well the brand is nokia so that's no problem especially when we all know nokia has high end smart phones too. The jivi brand that you mentioned only 1 model has touch screen the rest of the phones are shit. Seriously speaking you need a disposable phone to set off a bomb? Those phones better cost less than sinkie 20 bucks.

Anyway that's not even the point like you said nokia released cheap phones so people know they are lousy and then you can say those jivi phones look not too bad. Contridiction sia

you.

Dei... Nokia is adios but i like your sarcasm.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You actually have a very naïve, black-and-white way of looking at the world, much like your Pappy masters. George Bush's 'You're either with us or against us.'

Honestly i don't give too much a fark whether China overtakes the US as world superpower in the near future or whether that Necromaniac lives on. In the past whenever i posted articles on Angmo weaponry or some pageant, replies and contributions are sometimes irrelevant and became flaming instead. I still haven't forgotten what the all lowercase and all uppercase alphabet characters clones did to threads that i have started and updated regularly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously? Who the hell uses phones with physical keypads nowadays?

To even be considered an ok phone it needs to have a touch screen and be a smart phone with all the basic functions.

If the phone isn't a smart phone today many people won't even consider buying it. If it lacks the basic functions like no camera, no touch screen, no wifi function it's also out.

Actually in all honesty are you bias because it's an indian phone? I mean would you have said the same thing if the phones all looked the same but the brand was changed so that it was a china brand instead?

uh shit nigger bro,what kind of country is India?what kind of demographics do they have?of course the company has to make phones that tailors to their market and people's needs lah.go look at the bangala and shitskin construction workers,what kind of phones do they carry?u think they carry iphone 6 and samsung galaxy 3 when they earning $2 an hour?of course they carry those types of 2g dumb phones that doesnt break even if u drop it from the construction site of a condo or a cement truck runs over it or they smash ur thick nigger skull with it when they having a little drink and riot at little india.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go look at the bangala and shitskin construction workers,what kind of phones do they carry?u think they carry iphone 6 and samsung galaxy 3 when they earning $2 an hour?

Actually, I have seen those foreign workers (and the maids) carry iPhones and Samsung phones, the real McCoys.

They probably buy second hand devices and those that are 1-2 generations behind.

Samsung also has cheaper, more budget-friendly models in its product lineup.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I have seen those foreign workers (and the maids) carry iPhones and Samsung phones, the real McCoys.

They probably buy second hand devices and those that are 1-2 generations behind.

yeah true,anyway electronics are dirt cheap nowadays,besides they are in singapore,they are probably earning like 4 or 5 times what their counterparts earn in India and pinoyland.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they buy those phones but they cannot afford the internet to make the phone smart.....end up squat outside condos and hdb flats trying to surf on ur

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uh shit nigger bro,what kind of country is India?what kind of demographics do they have?of course the company has to make phones that tailors to their market and people's needs lah.go look at the bangala and shitskin construction workers,what kind of phones do they carry?u think they carry iphone 6 and samsung galaxy 3 when they earning $2 an hour?of course they carry those types of 2g dumb phones that doesnt break even if u drop it from the construction site of a condo or a cement truck runs over it or they smash ur thick nigger skull with it when they having a little drink and riot at little india.

They carry iphones maybe not 6 but iphones. Anyway that isn't the point. You should learn how to read my posting again before you comment i know it's a stretch for the likes of you but still you should try before trying to find some bs excuse to pick a quarrel. laksaboy commented that the phones look not bad. Obviously i was shocked. I then made those comments to him. That's the whole point. You bringing in demographics and shit doesn't even address the situation at all. Also those aren't special shock resistant phones you dumb nut they break pretty easily. Anyway you should just stick to being a chinese dog. Kiss ass its what you do best.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they buy those phones but they cannot afford the internet to make the phone smart.....end up squat outside condos and hdb flats trying to surf on ur

I think prepaid data plans are quite cheap. Also, they don't surf the web much, they just need to communicate with their friends and lovers. :wink:

For long distance calls back home, they buy those international calling cards.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think prepaid data plans are quite cheap. Also, they don't surf the web much, they just need to communicate with their friends and lovers. :wink:

I have seen indian/bangala worker type using those note2 sized phablet samsung phones talking to his friend on skype so he obviously has internet maybe even 4G type of internet but no difference between pricing on 4 or 3G if you purchase new phone and new sim card + data plan.

Skype can make free internet connections or normal phone calls. I didn't see him using video chat so he might have been making a normal phone call most likely back home where their internet speed sucks so it should be a normal phone call so he needs to put credit into his skype account before he can do that and the rates probably better than those international calling cards.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where got cheap knn,$7 for 1gb for 1 week.even me feel heart pain.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Dhey, please don't bring your fight with others to me hor. Since when I t"had so many problems" with Phone 6? I love it so much that Starhub is delivering my 3rd iPhone 6 Plus tomorrow while last Friday I picked up two iPhone 6 Pluses from AIS on the day of the launch. What gives? The examples you quoted above are true that I started to have problems with my old iPhone 5s you think I could fabricate those screen shots? And don't be silly la Apple is a company not a country nor ally with America. By the way you American?

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhey, please don't bring your fight with others to me hor. Since when I t"had so many problems" with Phone 6? I love it so much that Starhub is delivering my 3rd iPhone 6 Plus tomorrow while last Friday I picked up two iPhone 6 Pluses from AIS on the day of the launch. What gives? The examples you quoted above are true that I started to have problems with my old iPhone 5s you think I could fabricate those screen shots? And don't be silly la Apple is a company not a country nor ally with America. By the way you American?

Dei... you are... insane in the membrane................

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RijB8wnJCN0?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>