• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[INDIA RAPE NEWS] Ludhiana | Drug addict thrashes, attempts to rape 62-year-old mother, held

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ludhiana | Drug addict thrashes, attempts to rape 62-year-old mother, held​

A drug addict was arrested for thrashing and attempting to rape his 62-year-old mother on Wednesday

A case under Sections 376 (rape), 511 (offence punishable with imprisonment), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code has been registered against the accused at the Division 6 police station. (Representative Image/HT File)
A drug addict was arrested for thrashing and attempting to rape his 62-year-old mother on Wednesday.

Updated on May 26, 2022 02:15 AM IST

The complainant said, “On May 23, my son came home around noon and started abusing me. I could tell that he had consumed some narcotic substance and was not in his senses. He tied me up and thrashed me. He also attempted to sexually assault me. My neighbours heard my screams and rescued me.”

“My son is addicted to drugs and pretends to be mentally unstable. He hurls abuses and makes obscene gestures whenever he sees a woman,” she told the cops.

Assistant sub-inspector Onkar Singh, who is the investigating officer, said the complainant had been brutally thrashed.”She has suffered internal injuries and is undergoing treatment at the civil hospital.”

The accused’s father had died around a year ago, while his wife had left him after two months of marriage.

A case under Sections 376 (rape), 511 (offence punishable with imprisonment), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code has been registered against the accused at the Division 6 police station.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India criminal system is under heavy burden by these rape cases and many india scholars agree to legalise rape in India.