• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Indians Brings Cows Into HDB Flat - WTF!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng remembers a kiddie song: :biggrin:

Moo moo here
Moo moo there
Here moo
There moo
Everywhere moo moo

MOO...

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today I met an Indian friend and mentioned this to him. He was very surprised to say the least as it is very unusual. He said this is an uncommon practice even in private homes, and all his life(he is 40 years old) he has never heard of such a thing.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I met an Indian friend and mentioned this to him. He was very surprised to say the least as it is very unusual. He said this is an uncommon practice even in private homes, and all his life(he is 40 years old) he has never heard of such a thing.

I don't think the local Mamas do this kind of practices even back then during the kampong days..

Its only the Pundeks from India who are still practising their village bumpkin cultures, and the whole lot of them are now trying replicate it in Spore..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The streets on London are full of cows leased by Indians to bless their homes. Sinkies are far too ignorant of common customs in advanced cultures!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The streets on London are full of cows leased by Indians to bless their homes. Sinkies are far too ignorant of common customs in advanced cultures!

Nothing to do with advanced culture. SG is high density public housing. There are hygiene concerns. And its also a matter of manners and knowing how to behave when in such an environment.

Tell me why a cancer patient cannot keep his dog but a foreign family can bring home a cow.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The root of the problem is not the Indians but the 60%.

Had the 60% not voted for the pappy,the FT policy will be different and there will be no cows shitting next to your HDB, no Pinoys stealing your PMETs job and no PRC occupying your kids places in schools.

Unless the 60% wake up, sillipore is doomed.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many cows can the lift take before the cable snaps?

a made in china sigma lift paste a label in its lift stating 800kg. a mature dairy cow weigh around 500-600kg and with its handler who should be no more 80kgs, so by right it still within weight limit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Its been 7 pages. So far no one has offered a compelling reason why a man dying of cancer cannot keep his beloved dog, but a foreigner can bring in two cows for festivities.

The man dying of cancer is a 4th generation Sinkie who is classified as "expendable".

The foreigner is a talented individual and Singapore needs them more than they need Singapore so they can pretty much call the shots.

Next question please.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He may have heard about this story:
Hundreds of moons ago, before these "new pilgrims" reached the shores of our Holy Land, where the missionaries in white (MIWs) blessed them liberally with pink identity cards, a wizened old Indian Singaporean narrated a story of a nobleman who once lived in India. According to him, this rich Indian had a love and respect for cows which he kept in his palatial home as part of his family.

According to the story. these rich man had someone who even trained some of the cows to sit on the toilet bowl and flush it after use by pulling the lever with their tails.

It only happen in India and now its happening here.
[
/I][/FONT]

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He may have heard about this story:

It only happen in India and now its happening here.
[
/I][/FONT]

What I meant was that he knows this is common practice in India but never heard or seen anyone having cows in HDB flats for housewarming.