• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inconsiderate parents

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This morning having breakfast in a high end hotel in Pattaya a family occupying two tables one table are two kids with parents, whole time kid was screaming and shouting loudly all the while the parents don't care and did not attempt to quieten down their kids, worst they simply ignore as if its normal to shout in a nice hotel while people are dining. How inconsiderate can this be?

[video=youtube;6PUaeFvf6HE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PUaeFvf6HE[/video]

After they had finished their breakfast the grandparent went over the bread section and took stacks of bread and stuffed them into his backpack probably for lunch later.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can almost feel the exasperation of the guys captured at the end of the video... :(

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I am in a high class restaurant, and this happens, I will get the manager out immediately and raise hell and high water. I have no tolerance for screaming kids. NO TOLERANCE AT ALL. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to correct the behavior of others , when TS used to be a Balless Sinkie running away to a foreign land and now excercise his Sinklified behavior in correcting others.

Way to go , man! LoL

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Ass Loon have no qualms importing such trash into SG to replace SGs to perpetuate his 1 Familee rule. Imagine the nuisance such trash is causing SGs in the housing estates!

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprise at all, I got a family (guess the race) with 2 kids living above my unit causing so much noise that I had to complain to the authorities.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand Joe's frustrations.. I myself have seen many times the irritating antics of these pampered little Pariah monkeys at public places.. The ruckus they created is more much louder than the real monkeys at our Zoo..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Should move to a far away table from them?

Really no need cos the whole breakfast area is only their noise. Thai staff also tulan and being Thais they are extremely tolerant.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys my points are this Indian family

- is inconsiderate intruding into other people's space,
- don't bother to teach their kids letting them run wild,
- accept crap from their own same situation as oblivious to their own body odor,
- when people tolerate them they take advantage,
- you look at the video the parents don't look like suaku people but looks educated and perhaps high class to be staying in such hotels but behavior is unacceptable

there were two angmoh tables and one Korean with kids they don't scream when they talk, somewhat visit that make Indians so different if they want to live in world community.

Ok guys since this happened in Pattaya yesterday I am reminded of why Pattaya massage girls hate to service them in fact some joints banned them you can see my post on this matter in this thread here -

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....e-to-living-in-Thailand&p=1104626#post1104626

jw5

Loyal
The mentality of most parents is that their childen are a reflection on them, i.e. how their children behave will reflect on them as parents and people.

But this mentality is clearly one where the parents think that they are a reflection on their children, i.e. because they paid for the breakfast, their children are entitled to run wild.

That's why the parents need to go to school and be taught proper etiquette including how to bring up children.
And if there is any action to be taken, take it out on the parents.
More likely than not, the spoilt brat child will grow up to be a spoilt brat adult, have his own children and the cycle continues.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the issue here? The scene looked peaceful to me. Why the fuck does it matter if its a high end or low end restaurant? Have breakfast at home if you don't want to be disturbed...