• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat In this hot weather, why some school still need to wear long pants?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya. My another complain is the skirts / uniform of some secondary school girls are too long. In this weather, it's too hot and lead to PCB syndrome.

And schools shd ban FBT shorts underneath, it's shld be just panties or nothing.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the SPF has reverted partially to the use of shorts.

image_20120508lpHDsg0pSGsH.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my school days, I had seen many SCGS and CHIJ girls' colour TVs. They never wear shorts inside. Only colour panties.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore was influenced by Malaysia initially.
during british times, all wear short pants.
after independence, Malays chose to wear long pants and Singapore followed suit.

it is time to save the environment by wearing short pants.
just follow the japanese.
Japanese do not wear tie during summer to save aircon charges

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucky you. Now the wear even chastity belts

One even told me she wasn't wearing any panty cos her shorts and panty got wet and dirtied during PE class. So she just removed it. She even cheekily asked me if I wanted to see her soiled and dirty panty. I told her I want to see the bushy part where her panty was before it was removed.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
One even told me she wasn't wearing any panty cos her shorts and panty got wet and dirtied during PE class. So she just removed it. She even cheekily asked me if I wanted to see her soiled and dirty panty. I told her I want to see the bushy part where her panty was before it was removed.

I saw AJC girl remove her shorts she was wearing underneath her skirt. That was the most.