• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Fergie's 26 years at MU, there have been 5 PMs, 10 Pool managers, 19 City bosses.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: In Fergie's 26 years at MU, there have been 5 PMs, 10 Pool managers, 19 City bos

i think Newcastle also a lot....

Never

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: In Fergie's 26 years at MU, there have been 5 PMs, 10 Pool managers, 19 City bos

They should get another sculptor to redo it because it doesn't look to me like SAF.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

araenal only 2 i think

jw5

Loyal

In Fergie's 26 years at United, there have been five Prime Ministers, 10 Liverpool managers, 12 England coaches and 19 City bosses.

Now, with this statue, there's no chance of getting rid of him...

Pics and video of unveiling of his statue:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...atue-unveiled-Old-Trafford.html#ixzz2D80mPvtf

Fergie should step down as manager soon. The team needs some fresh ideas and input.

So should Arsene. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old Fergie better retire while he still can.............later die on the pitch while watching his team kana destroyed by Real or Barca or Bayern............no good mah......

Old Fergie will always be remembered for his stint as Scotland manager in 1986 World Cup.............what a freaking disaster !

he has the strongest ever Scottish team and still flopped so badly...............

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fergie wants 2 more European Cup to equal Liverpool's haul before he quits. 3 is asking for too much. maybe 1 more will do. equal with Bob Paisley ( 3 in 8 years ). that will satisfy Fergie's ego ( 3 in 26+ years ). :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fergie wants 2 more European Cup to equal Liverpool's haul before he quits. 3 is asking for too much. maybe 1 more will do. equal with Bob Paisley ( 3 in 8 years ). that will satisfy Fergie's ego ( 3 in 26+ years ). :biggrin:

Old Fergie will have to bring this regret to his grave......................no way Man U can win now................they're now considered 2nd class Champs League team liao................