• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Cold Blood - an example of Police Incompetence

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
An unsolved brutal murder of a 32-year-old housewife 19 years ago was reopened in 2009 when a family member pleaded guilty. Find out what happened in these 19 years and what unsolved family friction can do to people on IN COLD BLOOD Tuesday night at 10pm

Hi Bros, just catch this episode of "IN COLD BLOOD" on channel 5. After watching it, I was amazed at the level of police incompetence. I mean its really screwed-up mickey mouse style. A 32 year housewife was murdered in her home. The police came investigated and came up nothing. 19 years later another police investigator re-opened the case and found that none of the family members were investigated because they had no criminal records. They called the brother in law in and he broke down confessing he did it.

I am amazed they did not suspect any of the family members 19 years ago?? Common, its so bloody obvious. I think they should charge the first investigating team for incompetence. The kicker at the end is that the murdered housewife kid ended up in the care of the brother in law (confessed murderer0 and his wife. That should do wonders for the kid's state of mind!!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poodles are only good for catching CSJ. Anything else is very diffiicult. Even humtum someone they cannot handle and must ask you to make magistrate report.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
An unsolved brutal murder of a 32-year-old housewife 19 years ago was reopened in 2009 when a family member pleaded guilty. Find out what happened in these 19 years and what unsolved family friction can do to people on IN COLD BLOOD Tuesday night at 10pm
!!!

I caught this show yesterday too. SPF really cock.

The family involved also really cock. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law quarreled like almost everyday. Their problem could have been solve by just staying in separate houses. The other son that killed his sister-in-law (the one that keep quarreling) also mental. Kill someone over such trivial issues. He must have thought he has gotten away with it as on one from SPF even interrogate him for over 19 years.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all likelyhood the team members who screwed up 19 years ago has already been promoted multiple times and is now station inspector or something.

Only in the glorious Singapore system where you can fail to do your job and yet still progress in your job.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
事后诸葛亮 is so easy. My mother also tell me why i didnt buy the 4D number after it comes out

I am amazed they did not suspect any of the family members 19 years ago?? Common, its so bloody obvious. I think they should charge the first investigating team for incompetence. The kicker at the end is that the murdered housewife kid ended up in the care of the brother in law (confessed murderer0 and his wife. That should do wonders for the kid's state of mind!!!

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Bros, just catch this episode of "IN COLD BLOOD" on channel 5. After watching it, I was amazed at the level of police incompetence. I mean its really screwed-up mickey mouse style. A 32 year housewife was murdered in her home. The police came investigated and came up nothing. 19 years later another police investigator re-opened the case and found that none of the family members were investigated because they had no criminal records. They called the brother in law in and he broke down confessing he did it.

oh ya? that kid should be jah rastafar. cos he obviously seems very depressed these days. probably from an unhappy childhood.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

well, its the murdered victim's fault for not being related to a MIW. If related to an elite or MIW, for sure, will investigate high and low. In singapore, if u below to familee, even a distant relative, they will hunt down your murderer till the end of the world.

The second mistake that the victim did was not being an angmo FT living in singapore. If she was an angmo FT kenna murdered, no mountain is high enough for the singapore pondan force to climb to solve her murder.

The final mistake was that at the day of her murder, no oppo members were in her house. If Francis Seow, JBJ, etc, were even in the neighbourhood, the singapore pondan force would have pinned the murder on them, hence solving the case.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
singapore pondan force want to investigate cold cases? They will need to hire an entire division. Just looking over all the death penalty cases, I am sure they will find at least a dozen hanged convicts were innocent, but knowing their incompetence, I am sure all the case files and dna evidence lost already.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making life difficult for dissidents:
WBIMF_police11.jpg

Solving real crimes:
070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

The Singapore Poodle Farce:
spf.jpg
50554_56706929407_2550_n.jpg

meowwind

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Siti in the show really a bit over the top, the mother also, these 2 types of women I tak boleh tahan one.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poodles are only good for catching CSJ. Anything else is very diffiicult. Even humtum someone they cannot handle and must ask you to make magistrate report.

They are also very good at incarcerating innocent people for 30 years without even a trial.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahlaneh! My ex-employer makes me seepay malu man. How to hangflower tonight? Sure tiok suan. Police competency oxymoron sibo?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say that they are consistently incompetence. Just like the Mat Selamat case, the police did not shadow his family house because they thought he would not hide there.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be the io cock up for this case, must ask our in house io ramseth, but too bad he left us. ramseth we miss you. RIP.

so many cock up and cover up in spf usually and especially the investigation part.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahlaneh! My ex-employer makes me seepay malu man. How to hangflower tonight? Sure tiok suan. Police competency oxymoron sibo?

eh DG, not say I want to stir, but you shd have been in their employ then.
Did you kio kuay, hang flower and karoake at the xpense of this case :confused:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which case was this? Was it in Maria Avenue?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh DG, not say I want to stir, but you shd have been in their employ then.
Did you kio kuay, hang flower and karoake at the xpense of this case :confused:

Bro, I was never good enough for SIS! No one wanted me there. Then no hang flower. But you are right - I always kio kuay, KTV, wash hair etc. Wonderful experience.