• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In China, if you have BO, you can't go to school (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Teen Forced Out of School by Teacher for Body Odor

chinese-boy-suspended-from-school-for-body-odor-chongqing-china-01-560x353.jpg

May 15th, in Shapingba Shangqiao, 15-year-old Liu Fuyang was suspended from school by his teacher due to his body odor. At home, he refuses to discuss the subject of school, his teachers, and his schoolmates when they are brought up.

chinese-boy-suspended-from-school-for-body-odor-chongqing-china-02-560x353.jpg

Compelled by his teacher, Liu Fuyang wrote a note testifying to his unwillingness to attend school.

chinese-boy-suspended-from-school-for-body-odor-chongqing-china-03-560x353.jpg

May 15th, in Shapingba Shangqiao [of Chongqing city], a father has tried ran all over the place trying everything he could so that his child can go to school. However, hurt, Liu Fuyang doesn’t want to go to school anymore at all.

In the letter Liu Fyuang is holding up, one part says “I have wronged many people, and if I continue to attend school, I will wrong even more people.”

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another loser cooleo thread! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

This cooleo Chinese bastard dog thinks he's superior to other Chinese when he just earn $2k per month. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This cheebye dog doesn't know that he is being judged by his salary not his skin color! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What he is good at is to pretend to be a "cool lion" like the dog below hahahahahahhaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dww4jn.jpg