• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important message to Mr Low Thia Khiang, please help convey to him for tonite rally !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people say Aljunied voters are uneasy of the serial numbers on the Poll cards !

Some Aljunied voters who are voting WP may sway to PAP due to fear factor !

This stupidity must be stopped !

Mr Low has to tell Aljunied voters not to worry about the serial numbers on the pollcard, voting is secret .

Tell the voters not to be intimidated by the serial numbers, their livelihood is more important than anything esle !

Mr Low, every vote counts, we cannot let any opportunity slips away !

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Important message to Mr Low Thia Khiang, please help convey to him for tonite ral

lianbeng says, "if u exchange ur tengkee with them for ur polling card, they got all ur info liao. if u vote for oppositions, they will also know liao - next time ur kid cannot go to sch how?"

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Important message to Mr Low Thia Khiang, please help convey to him for tonite ral

I am going down to the stadium, if i see any workers party member, i will inform them !

You are right, this stupidity can cause WP to lose 5% of votes !

Any bro going there please help!

It is good for Mr LTK to bring out in the open and tell the voters once and for all.

This small issue is a big issue when counting the votes, we make sure Aljunied falls !

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many people say Aljunied voters are uneasy of the serial numbers on the Poll cards !

Mr Low has to tell Aljunied voters not to worry about the serial numbers on the pollcard, voting is secret .

Tell the voters not to be intimidated by the serial numbers, their livelihood is more important than anything esle !

I fully agree with this.My mum, she vote for PAP mainly because of that stupid fear factor!!! No school for kids, no new flat to buy, government will make hard for her to take cpf if they know she vote for opposition... blah blah blah... alot alot of these stupid fear factor!!! I dont know how we can get rid of them but if the worker's party want to win one grc, they must really make sure these fear factor must not be their barrier!!!Hope any good wise brothers here can pass this important messages to MP Mr Low!!!

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I fully agree with this.My mum, she vote for PAP mainly because of that stupid fear factor!!! No school for kids, no new flat to buy, government will make hard for her to take cpf if they know she vote for opposition... blah blah blah... alot alot of these stupid fear factor!!! I dont know how we can get rid of them but if the worker's party want to win one grc, they must really make sure these fear factor must not be their barrier!!!Hope any good wise brothers here can pass this important messages to MP Mr Low!!!

Why i support PAP!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?79109-Why-i-support-PAP!

i love PAP so much!!!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?87405-i-love-PAP-so-much!!!

gerard126333

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing to worry about...
I have been filling in lucky draw forms/coupons with serial number on it but not once have i been picked.... :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Good that you pointed this out. SL did address this issue during her speech at Aljunied.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Notwithstanding the serial number on the polling card, I believe that the votes are secret because after it is counted, it is kept in sealed ballot boxes, until about 6 months later when it is destroyed.

Please dispel the fear factor: such as your children may not go to school (education is compulsory, but he or she needs to get certain good grades to be selected for certain school of your choice); that you will be denied a chance to buy a 99-year leasehold HDB flat.

lianbeng says, "if u exchange ur tengkee with them for ur polling card, they got all ur info liao. if u vote for oppositions, they will also know liao - next time ur kid cannot go to sch how?"

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

SL addressed this tonight. thanks for the heads up

Wen_aff

Notwithstanding the serial number on the polling card, I believe that the votes are secret because after it is counted, it is kept in sealed ballot boxes, until about 6 months later when it is destroyed.

What is the process during the vote count? Voting slip get lifted up for counters to see and tally, but is this process filmed? Hmmm

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng says .... next time ur kid cannot go to sch how?"

How come my friends voted for opposition the last time and there children attended government schools from primary to Junior College - and even got scholarship?

Even children of opposition candidates have their schooling in Singapore. Ask Low Thia Kiang or Chee Soon Juan!

Don't bluff kids ok!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

I came across an NTUCee cab driver who brags about his grassloot activities like helping sort out fights and arguments between new citizens, fts and sinkies.

He was trying to convince me that "everything got recorded one". Not surprising that he will try to spread this rumor among the rest of the drivers.:oIo:

IMO, must EXPLAIN the counting, sealing and archiving process to the voters. Dont just simply say it is secret, they have to UNDERSTAND how their confidentiality is being protected.

I am going down to the stadium, if i see any workers party member, i will inform them !

You are right, this stupidity can cause WP to lose 5% of votes !

Any bro going there please help!

It is good for Mr LTK to bring out in the open and tell the voters once and for all.

This small issue is a big issue when counting the votes, we make sure Aljunied falls !

niigata

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel it is also important for WP to address the issue about minister's pay.
Why are SGP ministers paid so obscenely?
WP have any plans to change this?