• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imagine A Singapore.....

pro2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls help to spread the message. Thanks :smile:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gqtFKkqe8z8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gqtFKkqe8z8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqtFKkqe8z8

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help but to agree strongly....

Government should be choosen to serve the PEOPLE..not the corporation....

IF opposition party team up and fight against PAP... IF opposition can work hand-in-hand to fight against PAP... I believe there will be more opposition voice.... on top of that, WE, the people of SG should know how to vote wisely.......

jw5

Loyal

IF opposition party team up and fight against PAP... IF opposition can work hand-in-hand to fight against PAP... I believe there will be more opposition voice.... on top of that, WE, the people of SG should know how to vote wisely.......
The government is not serving the corporations.
They are running the country as if it was a corporation.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this were run like a real corporation all the scum PAP MPs would have been kicked out when they can't deliver results within 1 year!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must all be high on drugs like dear Lennon if we can imagine the govt serving the people :biggrin:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are we to see the confirmation of another round of pay rise for these scumbags on the back of 'improvements to the economic outlook?'

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We must all be high on drugs like dear Lennon if we can imagine the govt serving the people :biggrin:

last i remembered, bullshit contains methane, and when enough crap comes from the bozos in white, it can give you a high too... :biggrin:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
last i remembered, bullshit contains methane, and when enough crap comes from the bozos in white, it can give you a high too... :biggrin:

And in celebration of your 500th post, I shall attend the next full parliamentary session in the visitor's gallery and lit up a candle to see what will happen.
Boom?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And in celebration of your 500th post, I will attend the next full parliamentary session in the visitor's gallery and lit up a candle to see what will happen.
Boom?

oh well, you wouldn't get a boom in a single session. try accumulating it over a window period between 2 elections, it just might...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

all oppositions must be united....discard their common differences and focus on getting rid of the jiak liao bees...

activists must join oppositions....

33.3% of voters much help oppositions in whatever way they could....money or volunteer support...

then PAP will be screwed....lol...

jw5

Loyal
If this were run like a real corporation all the scum PAP MPs would have been kicked out when they can't deliver results within 1 year!
Aha, but they control the the board and the management, how are you going to kick them out? At and before every shareholders meeting, they manage to convince all the naive shareholders to vote for them time and again.

jw5

Loyal
all oppositions must be united....discard their common differences and focus on getting rid of the jiak liao bees...

33.3% of voters much help oppositions in whatever way they could....money or volunteer support...

Exactly, but do the opposition want to listen and unite?

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
that why i say IF... opposition want to have their voice heard but they don't want to team up.... all becos, each opposition has their own dreams and they want to make their own dream comes true.... furthermore, opposition also have their own undertable difference and unhappiness... so from what I see, it is difficult for them to team up and fight .... i'm using difficult but not impossible.... hehe....

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait long long !!

When opposition speak, mosquitoes also sleep, all insomniacs will be cured !!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

No not the opposition. Why depend on a minority of individuals to do all your fighting. Destiny is in your hands.

You keep belittling the Malays for being stupid both in Singapore and across the causeway. You look down on your Malay brothers and you make fun of the Indian's body odor. Your minority citizens are segregated by ethinc housing quotas. Nevermind that.

The point is you make up the 75% of the majority of the population and are supremely incapable of taking destiny in your hands. You are easily handled and manipulated by a handful. You are a bunch of cowards looking for a savoir. I've got news for you. There are no saviors. You are going to sink with the ship when the captains have long abandoned you. Please save this message for future reference.

What does all these say about your breed?