• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm in deep shit, need help!! Very worry now!

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi to all bros here, i would like to share a real incident that happened to me just a while ago.

i was surfing through this website "locanto" and get to find a young girl with her number. i proceed to text her and her reply was like providing services. So i reply her location, and as the msg was pretty long, i din realised that she was 15 yrs old only, OMG, whereas in the web, she is 18yrs old.
About an hour later, i received a text msg from unknown number claiming to be her father, n wants to make a police report against me. 15 mins later, another unknown number called me and tell me he is the police officer. he wanted to press charge against me and asked me to go down to the police station the following day. he advise me in the meantime can call the father to apologise and ask him to drop charge. Called the father and requested for private settlement with him and he wants a compensation from me. I dont think i have a choice here right? what are your views

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i din realised that she was 15 yrs old only, OMG, whereas in the web, she is 18yrs old.

You have committed no offence if the advert stated that she was 18 years old as it the legal minimum age for selling sex.

The whole scenario sounds like a con job. Just tell the bogus police inspector and the make believe father to go to hell. DON'T pay a cent to anyone. If there are any further extortion attempts, make a police report.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have committed no offence if the advert stated that she was 18 years old as it the legal minimum age for selling sex.

The whole scenario sounds like a con job. Just tell the bogus police inspector and the make believe father to go to hell. DON'T pay a cent to anyone. If there are any further extortion attempts, make a police report.

If you are not the shy type, lodge a police report. Get the police to investigate. The numbers that called in are traceable.

Mr Perfect, do the perfect thing - lodge police report.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowhere in your story saying that you fuck her so what depth of shit you are talking about

BTW if you really fuck her, please provide video clip for KuKubird85 to verify :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it all sound to me a fictitious gal, with a fictitious father and a fictitious policeman.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I couldn't care less about the credibility of his story. I'm simply imparting my usual wisdom.

very wise, but when are you putting the old NEED ADVICE? ASK HERE. The rollover for COFFEESHOP TALK is too fast, in a while, no one can see the post, therefore cannot help if they cannot see it.

of course, this post is totally bogus. Policeman call and said want to press charges, what bullshit.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...sam kor...your reply surprises me.......
thought you would have used twit and things like that.
can't believe you gave such serious advice...
Are you OK?
Don't forget to take your medicine.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean this posting?

Posted: today
Location: plus Map of Paya Lebar, Singapore 408565 Map of Paya Lebar, Singapore 408565

I am 18 years old and I am in need of 8K to resolve some pressing issues. I am willing to offer my virginity to anyone who can help me. I can go with you to the clinic to check if I am a virgin. Only genuine kind hearted soul. Will not reply to people who are fooling around. Thank you for reading.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
classical con job. put you in awkward situation, then use private settlement to sort it out.

About 2 years ago, I received a call accusing me of moneylaundering etcetc. Was given a list of things to do. End of it all, they wanted $$$.

I played along. When I asked for the department that individual worked for, was told CPIB. Stupid chap. CAD handles moneylaundering not CPIB. After prolonging the call for quite sometime, I think the other chap probably felt I was having fun with him. He hung up.

Shiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi to all bros here, i would like to share a real incident that happened to me just a while ago.

i was surfing through this website "locanto" and get to find a young girl with her number. i proceed to text her and her reply was like providing services. So i reply her location, and as the msg was pretty long, i din realised that she was 15 yrs old only, OMG, whereas in the web, she is 18yrs old.
About an hour later, i received a text msg from unknown number claiming to be her father, n wants to make a police report against me. 15 mins later, another unknown number called me and tell me he is the police officer. he wanted to press charge against me and asked me to go down to the police station the following day. he advise me in the meantime can call the father to apologise and ask him to drop charge. Called the father and requested for private settlement with him and he wants a compensation from me. I dont think i have a choice here right? what are your views

Conman on the loose....

Z

Zombie

i advice you to take Sam's advise
you are not going to loose anything, not even some lose change...
:biggrin:

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 2 years ago, I received a call accusing me of moneylaundering etcetc. Was given a list of things to do. End of it all, they wanted $$$.

I played along. When I asked for the department that individual worked for, was told CPIB. Stupid chap. CAD handles moneylaundering not CPIB. After prolonging the call for quite sometime, I think the other chap probably felt I was having fun with him. He hung up.
it would probably have a take an insider job to pull a stunt like that.

ie: someone know someone in these sort of department.

i'm quite sure the CPIB (and CAD, police) guys know a tons of stuff. but they dun act on it unless a go-ahead is given by the PMO side.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's a form of psychological blackmail.

you should go to the police to tell your story.:rolleyes:

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam thank you for your ADVICE. I'm just wondering after so many months in the forum I'm still under moderation, I did not spam this forum and only just to share my sorrow. What did i do to deserve these? :(:(