• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you're cash loaded, you can do this!

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20110514-278860.html

A VIDEO sent in to AsiaOne shows a driver ranting and swearing at another driver whom he claimed had snatched a parking space he had been waiting for.

http://<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/paUqRdnAvxI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/paUqRdnAvxI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The incident is reported to have taken place at the Atrium along Orchard Road last January 30 at 3.30pm.
Related stories

Are we a world-class city with uncivilised driving habits?

Road bully hit victim with metal rod

In the video, the man is heard spewing vulgarities and threatening to sue the driver who recorded the entire incident.

The man recording the video told Stomp that he was queuing at the side of the road with signals indicating that he was waiting for a lot.

According to him, the carpark was full and he waited at the side to avoid blocking the road.

He then said that a man drove in and wanted to cut his lane.

"I move in the lane and he just missed hitting my door by 1cm. He then started swearing, cursing and saying he has a lot of money, tons of money," he said.

After he parked his car, the man who almost knocked into him got out of his black Jaguar and started cursing and threatening to sue.

"His saliva was spraying all over my face. Yuck," exclaimed the driver, who kept telling the raging man that he never swore or pointed a finger at him.

Towards the end of the two and a half minutes of shouting, swearing and pointing, a woman from the black Jaguar got out and attempted to pacify the man, who eventually got into his car and drove off.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only mentally unbalanced morons drive that Jag... it is heavy like a truck and doesn't move.

Reminds me of an incident at a cinema counter years back... a similarly aged man was swearing at the ticketing aunty, i wasn't sure if she made a mistake with the sequence of the queue or what... then this young ang mo guy tried to ask him to relax... to which he challenged that guy to "one to one" fight

Last edited:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the typical singaporean fucker who threaten to 'sue' everyone...
thanks to harry we have a society that thinks that money can do everything

he is lucky the other guy is a whim....

one day his face will be rearranged by somebody who dont take his nonsense

that why i always keep a 3 foot iron rod with a nail jutting out in my car boot.

how i love the old days..... only true singaporeans on the street and mostly nice ones.....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....I'm never going to drive a Jaguar, even if I can afford. This old fuck is a lousy 'ambassador' for Jaguar cars, just like many BMW and Merc owners.

And old fuck wants to sue ? On what grounds ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you're cash loaded in Singapore, you can do more than that.

I've known people who molest women but nothing happen to them because he pays the women enough for the women not to pursue it.

YOu can do a lot of nasty things if you're rich, that is a fact and that's life.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nasty ones wait for you at the cul-de-sac :eek:

But they forgot someone else waiting for them at the cul-de-sac too....

grim-reaper-colored-katie-alfonsi.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u own expensive cars u are normally very stressed up, why? b'cos every month u have to pay your installment
so he was think how to settle next month installment when this guy aggitated him, so all the vulgarity spew out like volcano from
his mouth all knnbcb etc etc..nothing else than I'll sue u! ppl who say I 1 to sue u are threat only, those who say nothing
will send u a lawyer's letter asking u to attend court hearing on such a such a date!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is a guy so loaded doing behind the wheel? Shouldn't he be able to afford a driver or "AHMAD" like everybody else that is truly loaded? Oh Yeah! Why the hell he only drives a Jaguar?