• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If this doesn't outrage you, nothing will.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The average operating cost of employing those 400 employees at Temasek: $52,141,276 per employee! It is 60 times more expensive to employ someone at Temasek Holdings than Goldman Sachs and 94 times more expensive than Morgan Stanley."

When will the other Lee be joining Temasek? Looks like it is cash cow to be milked totally dry. Is there corruption in Temasek?

why don't CPIB take a look? is that entity out of their range and jurisdiction?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
U telling me there is no freedom in taiwan, south korea, thailand, japan, etc. sure or not? donch bs here.

Boss, sarcasm is the only recourse in a muffled society. The most effective way to rebut the fallacies of the PAPzis and Sinkies is to bring their illogical assertions to its illogical conclusions. You can't 硬碰硬 with these unreasonable sinkies. They speak the language of power, not logic. The moment you take a contrary view to theirs, they become defensive and shut off to all rational arguments. So whenever a typical binary-thinking Sinkie tells me that no society is perfect and that I should stop expecting perfection and pointing out the flaws of Singapore, I would usually adopt a seemingly sympathetic tone and let him know that it infuriates me greatly whenever Singaporeans look down on Malaysia as though Singapore is a perfect society. Because there is no perfect society in this world, all societies are beyond reproach. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the article :
I am resigned to this kind of crap spilling out now and then. Not much people will bother, we are a minority here. People are more concerned about the value of their housing, schools their kids will go to and where to go for holidays.

People, these days are only ruled by fear and greed and very little else. Not even an economic crash so severe that housing values get wiped out will wake people up, the govt is beyond reproach, people will just blame themselves for not cashing out sooner.

Hopeless.

People do not give a damn over stuff they cannot see /or be directly affected, even if it affects their lives later.
You can tell from the type of questions they ask later.
Enough of I told you so, if people don't learn.

(Up your points :smile:)

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got what. Iswaran left to be an MP and Ministar for State. Than every indian chief got bumped up, so there is opening. But you must be FT, preferably angmo with a brand name degree before they will even consider u mah. U got or not?

Very jialat. How to be a FT? Give up the citizenship and come back to work? AngMo is worse. Have to follow Michael Jackson and breach skin white.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sgp gov always wanna win and hence they are disreputated as the most kiasu king. by always winning, i think they have lost most of the citizens' respect.