• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if PAP wins again, i will stay in AU for good

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
You scared millions of Singaporeans when you said CPF is indeed a tax that can never get back.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You scared millions of Singaporeans when you said CPF is indeed a tax that can never get back.

Haha.. I think Neddy is somehow right ! Tax and CPF are the sum of money you can neve get back.. it goes to the pocket of the govt.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is indeed a tax, why do they keep changing the rules so you can't take it out even if you qualify? Over here, even retirement age are given a grace period of 5 years when they extend it.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
as above... fingers crossed and hope for the best for my fellow singaporeans in sg on this very faithful voting day!

I 4 1 has decided that its high X 4 me 2 pack up & go. Luking at leaving by the end of this yr 2 Oz or Can, applied 4 both PRs c which 1 I get. :wink:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canada would be a much better option if you can take the coldness

Thnks. Can is definetly 1 of the options Im considering with Oz. Been 2 both places. I like both. Have frens in Oz & a few in Can. Theyre doing well & none of them have the intention of returning 2 sg. And yeah. Can is a little cold, thats the setback, otherwise, the place is all rite. Also its next to the US so I mite get opp 2 go 2 the US in future. Oz is also all rite if I get it. Lets c which 1 I cud qualify 4.

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi evisionary,
For the rich, you have first class PAPPIE govt support, first class private banking services, cheap hardworking first class workers at your feet and low taxation laundry service.