• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if i were to be the PM....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lst thing lst, release all cpfs back to rightful owners - every cents.

2nd, check glc n tamasick's accounts for discrepancies and cover up of diabolical losses incurred. then start rolling out all the heads in public.

3rd, disseminate GRCs back to invidivual wards for fairness.

4th, all those paper generals who are incompetent be either remove from their figurehead cbl posts with obscene pays or demote them.

5th, shorten all NS stint. why waste 2 yrs or more for cho bo lan time waster?

6th, bring back FTs for the lower pay jobs like cleaners. sweepers, arse wipers etc which locals shunned. but for those PMETS, rid all the bo liao hopeless FTs and replace with Locals without age limit as long as they are competent, they get the job.

7th, reduce pay of president who is there for decorative purpose only and doesn't deserve that kind of obscene pay.

8th, get rid of the unholy trinity of the father, the son and the hopless unholy goh who are resource wasters.

9th, with all the money saved, deploy to better use in social welfarism, education and medical.

10th, restructure public transport. gahmen takes over and monopolise it into a non-profit organisation, ie, no more obscne profits should be built up. all useless for show and sample directiors shall be obeleted.

so if u were to run singapore, what would be your 10 most important piorities? :biggrin::p

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will make all HDB freehold for all local born Singaporeans. I will allow them to own multiple HDB flats so that they can have a steady source of rental income for their old age and retirement. They can pay for their medical costs and Their next generation will also benefit.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2nd, check glc n tamasick's accounts for discrepancies and cover up of diabolical losses incurred. then start rolling out all the heads in public.

4th, all those paper generals who are incompetent be either remove from their figurehead cbl posts with obscene pays or demote them.

6th, bring back FTs for the lower pay jobs like cleaners. sweepers, arse wipers etc which locals shunned. but for those PMETS, rid all the bo liao hopeless FTs and replace with Locals without age limit as long as they are competent, they get the job.

7th, reduce pay of president who is there for decorative purpose only and doesn't deserve that kind of obscene pay.

8th, get rid of the unholy trinity of the father, the son and the hopless unholy goh who are resource wasters.

9th, with all the money saved, deploy to better use in social welfarism, education and medical.

10th, restructure public transport. gahmen takes over and monopolise it into a non-profit organisation, ie, no more obscne profits should be built up. all useless for show and sample directiors shall be obeleted.

so if u were to run singapore, what would be your 10 most important piorities? :biggrin::p

Very good start.
I agree with all your points.

And add

FREEZE THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF ALL THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND THEIR SPOUSES AND KANGAROOS AND HEADS OF ALL GLCs.

WITH HOLD THEIR PASSPORTS PENDING CHECKS IF THEIR WORTH AND THEIR STATED PAY MATCHED UP.

DEATH SENTENCES ON ANY EMBEZZLEMENT OF MORE THAN 100 MILLION FROM SINGAPORE.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha, I think your 'Singapore' will not last a decade.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bro leetahbar, I'm afraid you need to #1 check GLC and Temasick first then #2 see what's left over that can release to CPF members, I don't think there is much left I'm afraid.

When can we start to vote for you leetahbar? Can't wait!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good start.
I agree with all your points.

And add

FREEZE THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF ALL THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND THEIR SPOUSES AND KANGAROOS AND HEADS OF ALL GLCs.

WITH HOLD THEIR PASSPORTS PENDING CHECKS IF THEIR WORTH AND THEIR STATED PAY MATCHED UP.

DEATH SENTENCES ON ANY EMBEZZLEMENT OF MORE THAN 100 MILLION FROM SINGAPORE.

like that very communistic. we must lst and foremost differentiate ourselves from another North korea. if u look at things as they are now, we are like living in north korea.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro leetahbar, I'm afraid you need to #1 check GLC and Temasick first then #2 see what's left over that can release to CPF members, I don't think there is much left I'm afraid.

When can we start to vote for you leetahbar? Can't wait!

if i were to do #1 b4 #2, then it's killing 2 birds with one stone. on the right, it would expose the reality behind tamasick authentic financial situation. on the left, it reveals to everyone cpf is really a national ponzi scheme after all.

i don't think i m gonna get anything fr my cpf when they keep increasing the minimum sum and impose all those nonsense rules :(

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just #1 releasing CPF monies back to the people alone, will guarantee you a sure-win (of votes) in any election.

Unfortunately, as the recent Malaysian elections have shown, even a majority vote is still insufficient to remove those in positions of power, who install mechanisms to protect their own positions of power.

And as Joetys and yourself (Leetahbar) have mentioned, most of the CPF monies have already been gambled away, and the funds are now operating like an unsustainable Ponzi scheme. CPF is a huge sore point for Singaporeans, and will cost the ruling party dearly in the 2016 elections.

Still, please go ahead and run for PM, Leetahbar, you'll certainly have my vote.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTB,

Dont be so bodoh. Once you are in power, the first thing you have to do is to suppress a PAP counter-revolution. And you can only do this by exploiting all the monopoly that the PAP had been using for its own gains now against them so as to consolidate your own position. Kick out all the PAP fucktards from PA, NTUC, SPH, media, civil service etc and replace them with your own kakis. Replace the CJ if nec. Use the ISA liberally to detain PAP elites without trial.

Why dismantle the structure so early? LKY said "Anyone who wants to aspire to lead this country must have the iron in his stomach." Do you? have you been taking your iron supplements daily?

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just #1 releasing CPF monies back to the people alone, will guarantee you a sure-win (of votes) in any election.

Unfortunately, as the recent Malaysian elections have shown, even a majority vote is still insufficient to remove those in positions of power, who install mechanisms to protect their own positions of power.

And as Joetys and yourself (Leetahbar) have mentioned, most of the CPF monies have already been gambled away, and the funds are now operating like an unsustainable Ponzi scheme. CPF is a huge sore point for Singaporeans, and will cost the ruling party dearly in the 2016 elections.

Still, please go ahead and run for PM, Leetahbar, you'll certainly have my vote.

this cpf thingy is very funny.

WHY NO ONE VOICE OUT ABOUT GETTING BACK THEIR LIFE SAVING WHEN IT'S DULY DUE?

why let the gahmen confirm that we are very bad at managing our own savings? obviously something is not right with the gahmen for delaying our cpf refunds and even bigger not right that nation remains silent and bo chap.

strange country we are all living in!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTB,

Dont be so bodoh. Once you are in power, the first thing you have to do is to suppress a PAP counter-revolution. And you can only do this by exploiting all the monopoly that the PAP had been using for its own gains now against them so as to consolidate your own position. Kick out all the PAP fucktards from PA, NTUC, SPH, media, civil service etc and replace them with your own kakis. Replace the CJ if nec. Use the ISA liberally to detain PAP elites without trial.

Why dismantle the structure so early? LKY said "Anyone who wants to aspire to lead this country must have the iron in his stomach." Do you? have you been taking your iron supplements daily?

CUNT should be branded illegitimate. as a union for labour, why aren't they vouching for higher pays for workers instead they cohort with avaricious employers and brainwash workers to multi-task, ie getting a miserable pay and doing many kinds of works at the same time. who's paying membership to the uniton? the employers or the workers??

next, CUNT instead of promoting local small time businesses is illegitimately competing unfairly. many small time businesses are sadly being murdered by cunt. how can this be when it's suppose to be a workers' union and yet it's more destructive than constructive?

do u guys know that cunt is even into coffin business too? this type of biz, they also want a share !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see every brothers and sisters here, when u imagine, many things begin to enlighten and we become clearer what's hindering our life, what's missing and what need desperately to be rectified and improved.

the pap promised many things. whatever their promise that could be, in the end ask ourselves this question: are we living happier or more stressed? do we feel we are breathing more freely or getting more choked? don't u worry alot when u open your eyes the first thing in the morning? we worry about school fees, about public transport fares, about how costly the flats getting to be, about whether tomorrow one would be jobless or stuck in hopeless pit?

then when u get old, we worry about the medicals? and worst of all, the biggest worry for me is whether i can get back my cpf saving after so many years? we worry about our children's future....and so many many real and intimidating matters that shouldn't be happening in the first when the gahmen claims to be " peoples' servants and concerned".

let's look at bhutan. what do they have? nothing in excess but they are branded the happiest people in the world!

this means all the while, the entire nation is being smoked and brainwashed!!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
this cpf thingy is very funny.

WHY NO ONE VOICE OUT ABOUT GETTING BACK THEIR LIFE SAVING WHEN IT'S DULY DUE?

why let the gahmen confirm that we are very bad at managing our own savings? obviously something is not right with the gahmen for delaying our cpf refunds and even bigger not right that nation remains silent and bo chap.

strange country we are all living in!

Why is it that the country can claim to be *so* rich yet it is unable to pay up the CPF for its citizens and cannot do better for welfare??

..... eg like free transport travel for all singaporean senior citizens (as in HK) or free medical or even just giving out $200 a week for all senior citizens above 65 (who pass a means test)

so much for being the "richest" country in the world when you get old people peddling tissue paper and collecting cans ....fuck off PAP