• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if heaven is so good

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not you kill yourself now and go to heaven directly and stay there forever :wink: better still kill your whole family so that they could share the good stuff :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is very simple.
There are assignments for us to do on earth. We need to fulfill God's will before we go.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The answer is very simple.
There are assignments for us to do on earth. We need to fulfill God's will before we go.

what will ? :wink: if good things happen you say god help if kena bad things you say god have plans ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ppl kenna car accident never die ..praise god ...ppl kenna accident and die ...you say god has received him ..:wink: .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Death means nothing to me. No matter how I die, still go heaven. good or bad I still praise my God.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Death means nothing to me. No matter how I die, still go heaven. good or bad I still praise my God.

so you dont know if heaven or hell exist. what you are doing now is HOPING that they exist, and HOPE that jesus/ christian god is the current ticket to heaven.

but what if you are wrong? what if you go and see the heaven is like this?
Buddha+teaching+Abhidharma+in+Trayamstrimsa-edited.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

did i ask you death means what to you ? of course you will praise me blindly ...if not how i con so many ppl . :wink: . actucally you are going hell because you refuse to read my bible :wink: by the way , going to heaven or not its not for you to decide ..its me who decide :wink: do not teach your lau peh to fuck ...understand son ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ok...then please die now ...remember to kill all your family members too ...dont be selfish good things must share with love ones :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so you dont know if heaven or hell exist. what you are doing now is HOPING that they exist, and HOPE that jesus/ christian god is the current ticket to heaven.

but what if you are wrong? what if you go and see the heaven is like this?
View attachment 4746

bro, if he see that one ..confirm he shave botak ...even heaven got no blade he also willing to use his bare hands and pluck out all his hair until become botak :wink:

B

Baluku

ppl kenna car accident never die ..praise god ...ppl kenna accident and die ...you say god has received him ..:wink: .

you should put it another way, people kena accident never die, time is not ripe yet.

people kena accident and die, time is right! :biggrin:

B

Baluku

did i ask you death means what to you ? of course you will praise me blindly ...if not how i con so many ppl . :wink: . actucally you are going hell because you refuse to read my bible :wink: by the way , going to heaven or not its not for you to decide ..its me who decide :wink: do not teach your lau peh to fuck ...understand son ? :wink:

your lau peh older than our bibles or not? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you should put it another way, people kena accident never die, time is not ripe yet.

people kena accident and die, time is right! :biggrin:

why should i put it in your religiously way :wink: ? so how you know no time yet :wink: ? you ask 10000000 ppl to jump off from a mountain you see if they all die anot :wink: ?