• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I caught you lying OK as per my posts #212 and #216. Seriously you are of a lower level than i thought you are. Especially showing PM and highlighting laksaboy when he is an innocent party. All just becos you wanted to show half truth (two out of three sentences, leaving out critical sentence) to skew the reality. No wonder you are on the side of those gossipers and rumour mongers. You have no qualms to ruin people by creating malicious lies.
look who's talking and with the puki pot calling the kettle blackie. no qualms here in exposing a slimeball like you.
Who are you? Must be scroobal or Sinkie clone spewing rubbish.
hey derfatfugs, they are neither and just coz they're exposing you, they don't have to be clones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semaj2357 is bullshitting again of anybody talking is exposing me. I just caught him lying two days ago Hawkeye said he got me when I never have any interaction with Hawkeye recently if at all. All his bullshit of expose and caught are HOTAIR and I never bullly these people he dare to say I pot calling the kettle black. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really one whining loud moaning bitch who loves playing act the victim game... How many times you made a police report of being raped each time you and your hubby finish your consensual love making session?

Wow zeddy I never have any problems with you. Why are you attacking me this nonsense? Looks like you have proven jw5 right again. Bastard scroobal clone.

jw5

Loyal
zeddy is a clone of Thick Face Black Heart. At least used to have some good stories and interesting persona, albeit fake.

Mark Andrew Yeo's monikers like scroobal, GoldenDragon and JHolmesJr are all pathetic Manipulative Yet Needy Insecure Gossipy Morons.

Wow zeddy I never have any problems with you. Why are you attacking me this nonsense? Looks like you have proven jw5 right again. Bastard scroobal clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
zeddy is a clone of Thick Face Black Heart. At least used to have some good stories and interesting persona, albeit fake.

Mark Andrew Yeo's monikers like scroobal, GoldenDragon and JHolmesJr are all pathetic Manipulative Yet Needy Insecure Gossipy Morons.

Zeddy must be scroobal clone. I already wrote so clear in post #212 and 216 how eatshitndie and golden dragon etc bully people who have disagreement with them and yet he is blind and appear out of no where to spew nonsense to insult me for no reasons.

jw5

Loyal
No lah, Thick Face Black Heart is long time lackey of scroobal aka GoldenDragon and zeddy is TFBH's clone for sure.

scroobal aka GoldenDragon does not have such good imagination to make up stories, his posts are mainly bitchy and gossipy about people including anonymous internet monikers. lol

Zeddy must be scroobal clone. I already wrote so clear in post #212 and 216 how eatshitndie and golden dragon etc bully people who have disagreement with them and yet he is blind and appear out of no where to spew nonsense to insult me for no reasons.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, Thick Face Black Heart is long time lackey of scroobal aka GoldenDragon and zeddy is TFBH's clone for sure.

scroobal aka GoldenDragon does not have such good imagination to make up stories, his posts are mainly bitchy and gossipy about people including anonymous internet monikers. lol

Oic zeddy is tfbh clone not scroobal clone. Appearing at this time out of no where to insult me for no valid reasons when my posts #212 and 216 are so clear bullying cases. What a piece of shit.

Emmanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mi just a pree wah dem a chat in dis bloodclaat? Di fassy scroobal nuh look like a rightous man but a chat fuckery pan di forum and create uneasiness fi di ppl dem.

jw5

Loyal
Fucking crazy TS. Classic gongcheebye.

Classic gongcheebye fuckface Jeremy Quek - Bitch of Mark Yeo :roflmao:

1659101477105.png