• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I watch singaporeans suffer

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
... from the shores of cosy china... seeing how singaporeans are "shafted" left and right by the pap with cost increases continuously... sometimes in moods of sadism.. it make me feels good seeing the faces of cowards huddling at coffee shops complaining but dare not do anything...

welcome to the land of fear... the pap singapore... (foreigners exempted)...

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best thing is you can do it without guilt, because....
THEY ASKED FOR IT.

A few years ago, I saw this regular group of taxi drivers at a kopi-shop near my place, complaining and swearing at PAP. I felt sorry for them as they are really at the mercy of everything and anything, from customers to company to govt.

A few weeks later, some of them came knocking on my door. I opened and greeted them as we see each other quite often at the kopi-shop.

They told me to welcome our GRC's MPs who were coming for a door to door visit. I would never have imagined that these same group of TDs were actually in the RC's and carrying the very balls they were swearing at.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
... from the shores of cosy china... seeing how singaporeans are "shafted" left and right by the pap with cost increases continuously... sometimes in moods of sadism.. it make me feels good seeing the faces of cowards huddling at coffee shops complaining but dare not do anything...

But u are still a Singapore citizen, am I right?? Maybe u are better off than most of the Singaporeans, but nevertheless...u are still a Singaporean.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

get shafted thats one thing... but many of the Singaporeans, THEY DON'T KNOW THEY ARE BEING SHAFTED! AND SOME OF THEM, THEY GET SHAFTED, AND YET, THEY DEFEND THE PEOPLE THE ESTABLISHMENT WHO SHAFT THEIR ARSE!!! NOW THATS SAD AND BIZZARE.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best thing is you can do it without guilt, because....
THEY ASKED FOR IT.

A few years ago, I saw this regular group of taxi drivers at a kopi-shop near my place, complaining and swearing at PAP. I felt sorry for them as they are really at the mercy of everything and anything, from customers to company to govt.

A few weeks later, some of them came knocking on my door. I opened and greeted them as we see each other quite often at the kopi-shop.

They told me to welcome our GRC's MPs who were coming for a door to door visit. I would never have imagined that these same group of TDs were actually in the RC's and carrying the very balls they were swearing at.

Singaporeans are cowards...

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
get shafted thats one thing... but many of the Singaporeans, THEY DON'T KNOW THEY ARE BEING SHAFTED! AND SOME OF THEM, THEY GET SHAFTED, AND YET, THEY DEFEND THE PEOPLE THE ESTABLISHMENT WHO SHAFT THEIR ARSE!!! NOW THATS SAD AND BIZZARE.

You can shaft anything up cowards' arse and they will grimace but bear with it... pap love them...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah where got suffering? you got eyes to come and see or not? singaporeans are the happiest lot around - bohchap siow! the hawker centres are packed. the food courts are packed. the buses are packed. the mrt trains only standing place.everywhere you go where suffering singaporeans. you see from china can see meh? everybody here is happy lah.only those greedy 10,000 people unhappy. they gambled and they lost what! now everyday make so much noise. tiam tiam lah!!!

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like Tonychat. Sammyboy tag team?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

i want to go to china drink changsha water and eat wuchang fish

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[1]imperialarms
i want to go to china drink changsha water and eat wuchang fish
[2]beng
you can drink or eat what you like... if you can afford it...

[1]khunking
You sound like Tonychat. Sammyboy tag team?
[2]beng
No... happens to see the same sad story in pap singapore from outside...

[1]theblackhole
pls lah where got suffering? you got eyes to come and see or not? singaporeans are the happiest lot around - bohchap siow! the hawker centres are packed. the food courts are packed. the buses are packed. the mrt trains only standing place.everywhere you go where suffering singaporeans. you see from china can see meh? everybody here is happy lah.only those greedy 10,000 people unhappy. they gambled and they lost what! now everyday make so much noise. tiam tiam lah!!!
[2]beng
Over-crowding everywhere means the pap has total control of where you eat.. what you take for transport... it means singaporeans have no choice in their life...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got sufferings singaporeans? everybody so happy and so contented eating to their hearts content! u so jealous to see us happy right?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he sounds more like brendon tong the fraud and fugitive.

this one ??...

14ugcxd.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I watch singaporeans suffer

Bring in the popcorns too.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where are you located in China?. And how's the property market over there now. Is it a good time for Singaporeans to get a unit there at this point of time.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you located in China?. And how's the property market over there now. Is it a good time for Singaporeans to get a unit there at this point of time.

i travelled extensively from beijing to the southern part as far as changan of guandong province... the 'golden period' is already over.. there are a few wise singaporeans who bought and cash out two years back...

so wait for the next golden period.. as to when it is.. its up to individual call...

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
<p>
[1]imperialarms i want to go to china drink changsha water and eat wuchang fish [2]beng you can drink or eat what you like... if you can afford it...
</p>
<p>cock lah u, such a famous phrase also dunno, still in china simi lan, typical sinkie, go to foreign lands never learn foreign culture.
</p>
<p>let young punk teach u la.&nbsp;
</p>
<p><font size="5">才饮长沙水, 又食武昌鱼。 万里长江横渡, 极目楚天舒。</font>
</p>