• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I was so scared they'd take my dogs away'

Someday

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'I was so scared they'd take my dogs away'

July 31, 2013 - 1:05am

By: Audrey Kang

28780139%20-%2030_07_2013%20-%20Akdog-001.jpg

PHOTO: COURTESY OF JAMES LIM

He abused police officers earlier this month when they asked him to leash his dogs.

He will be charged in court tomorrow.

Cabby James Lim, 37, said had taken the dogs for a walk at the field in Champions Way. There, he unleashed them which is against against the law.

As he had previously received a warning about his dogs, which are not allowed to be kept in an HDB flat, Mr Lim feared for their safety.

“I lost my temper, I shouted at the police and cursed at them in Hokkien,” Mr Lim said. “I know I shouldn’t have, but I was just so scared they will take my dogs away.”

He was handcuffed. He asked for his cuffs to be loosened, saying they were too tight. When the police refused, he cursed them again, causing the policeman to arrest him for disorderly conduct and using vulgarities on a police officer.

Mr Lim had been arrested for a similar offence before.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Wednesday (July 31).

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haiz...the polis so xiao qi...next time dont scold the polis just swan indirectly will do:biggrin: