• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Very Kind Lady am so proud to fight criminal dogs snakes all by myself indeed

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday I am going to up this thread Song Song until jurong.
Song song until jb too KNN
8a591a80107676af88c014f2c0518ec5.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hao Lian :rolleyes:

Many brothers in this forum had much more bigger and greater achievements than you. They also never behave so childish like you, old hen :redface:
That’s according to you Xia suay Asian vicious liar criminal bully dog calling fellow thieves slanderers criminal bullies sons of whores as having big and great achievement. And I never claim to be biggest and greatest achievement in life. But it’s definitely a big and great achievement fighting vicious bully dogs spewing evil filthy lies of me all by myself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants to lick your cheebye.
Xia suay evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant dogs proudly gang up to bully so called own race people everyday everywhere a million times while kpkb being bullied by angmohs one time

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Very Kind Lady am so proud to fight criminal dogs snakes all by myself and fight Coronavirus all by myself deserted by my country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Very Kind Lady am so proud to fight criminal dogs snakes all by myself and fight Coronavirus all by myself deserted by my country.

In fact not just deserted of free Coronavirus treatment but robbed of my integrated shield plan coverage by my country wtf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just deserted of free Coronavirus treatment but robbed of my integrated shield plan coverage by my country wtf.
Not free coverage hor but one that I paid thousands for. Not called robbed then called what? So unkind government.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant dogs proudly gang up to bully so called own race people everyday everywhere a million times while kpkb being bullied by angmohs one time

You don't scare, he's old man, no teeth, cannot bite your beef curtains and tear out your cheebye.

He will slowly nibble your curtains and use his tongue to jab your clitoris then use his fist to satisfy your big hole.