• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I support USA Angmoh the best withdrawal from Afghanistan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U.S will invade if there is something to gain but leave once there is nothing much left for them. Indeed, you die, your business. Based on history, US has never bow down to any country attempting to overtake World Number 1 title in Financial, Security and Economy. Obviously China is next in their list, but it takes WW3 to bring down China regime, it is a matter of time to give US a reason to strike first or second to strike.
Why do USA have to help other country people for no gains? You can see from hokkien history you can never trust China to lift a finger to help so called own people when kena massacres in Philippine or indonesia in the past so whether they are number one or last makes no difference at all when it comes to the crunch. Better count on yourself not others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do USA have to help other country people for no gains? You can see from hokkien history you can never trust China to lift a finger to help so called own people when kena massacres in Philippine or indonesia in the past so whether they are number one or last makes no difference at all when it comes to the crunch. Better count on yourself not others.
Whether it’s ming or qing government all same no hew massacreS. In fact come to think of it ccp is the best China government on this, they did send a ship to bring people back to china but those who got back all kena congregated in some villages like concentration camps and cannot go out to other places to work aka very cham.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether it’s ming or qing government all same no hew massacreS. In fact come to think of it ccp is the best China government on this, they did send a ship to bring people back to china but those who got back all kena congregated in some villages like concentration camps and cannot go out to other places to work aka very cham.
And these returnees were ostracized by prcs there jealous of them. That is how unkind and cruel chinese are to so called own people. Angmoh the best can help stranger Afghans for twenty years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously if your so called mother land government ming or qing or ccp won’t go to war to fight terrorists doing massacres, then why expect USA angmoh the best government to go to war to fight terrorists for strangers Afghan for no gains?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously if your so called mother land government ming or qing or ccp won’t go to war to fight terrorists doing massacres, then why expect USA angmoh the best government to go to war to fight terrorists for strangers Afghan for no gains?
Everything is connecting dots to form useful knowledge and wisdom indeed from Hokkien to Afghan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother indeed? Just let it be whether cruel or you die your business or thieves or whatever kind of people rule their own country in whatever way they are responsible for. Why make angmoh the best or other stupid people help these people and get harmed in return?
Seriously just let cruel or you die your business or thieves or slander people suffer karma themselves like hongkie Cantonese now. Why bother? Don’t even accept refugees as one hongkie refugee in Spore is enough to already harmed me making knocks since 2017 to chase me out of my own home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously just let cruel or you die your business or thieves or slander people suffer karma themselves like hongkie Cantonese now. Why bother? Don’t even accept refugees as one hongkie refugee in Spore is enough to already harmed me making knocks since 2017 to chase me out of my own home.
And one Afghan raped and killed 13 year old in austria and such cases are not isolated incidents at all in Austria and Germany so kind to Afghan refugees.