• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw a group of prc workers dumping our country flags like this!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 09:12 PM<!-- start: postbit_posturl -->
posted_0.gif
<!-- end: postbit_posturl -->
kiasilang <!-- start: postbit_offline -->
buddy_offline.gif
<!-- end: postbit_offline -->

<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 8 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: -1<!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
I SAW A GROUP OF PRC WORKERS DUMPING OUR COUNTRY FLAGS LIKE THIS!

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-02%20at%201.35.45%20PM.png

Cheryl feels insulted to see a pile of Singapore flags thrown near a rubbish chute at a Bukit Batok block of flats. Earlier, she said a group of PRC workers working for a contractor dumping these flags into the bins and even laughed at her when she told them they are not suppose to do so. They told her in mandarin that she should be happy that they didn't burn the flags instead.

She said the group of PRC workers has shown total disrespect for the nation's flag.

She said:

These shocking images were taken in the Bukit Batok area!

Is this how our country flags are to be treated? Thrown in a rubbish bin, showing utter disrespect!

This is an issue worth investigating! As a Singaporean, I feel insulted and outraged! I hope the public authority find out which company these PRC workers are working for!

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What insult? Tiong already gave face did not shit on it.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those fucking red and white rags are rubbish and should be treated as rubbish.
Or else recycle into floor mats or into diapers

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those fucking red and white rags are rubbish and should be treated as rubbish.
Or else recycle into floor mats or into diapers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't there once when a bunch of ang mohs that stepped on the flag to dry their feet but you know nobody felt so outraged cos they were ang moh females and mind you they did tat right in the open at some event.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't there once when a bunch of ang mohs that stepped on the flag to dry their feet but you know nobody felt so outraged cos they were ang moh females and mind you they did tat right in the open at some event.

i would have done the same......................

S'pore is still a Crown Colony................not a country so no salah mah.................

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing will happen to the ah tiongs lah! They only burn Singapore flag not PAP flag or LKY photo lah! Small issue for the law as it has already been sold!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she does not want t flags to be thrown etc, that tell PAP and its dogs not to decorate for National day. How much of tax payers money is used to put flags around the whole island? All this is dont to glorify pap and nothing to do with Singaporeans..

as such these flags are dumped,,if she not happy about the cleaners can put it at her house,,,

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not as bad as our national swimmers using the flag to make swimwear out of it and having the crescent just on their kkj.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
give it to hawker centres and cut into small pieces to clean tables, nothing to go waste.

give to ah neh construction workers they can use as blankets to sleep.

next time collect all these flags and put it underneath old fart coffin to burn in the incinerator, nothing go to waste.

If she does not want t flags to be thrown etc, that tell PAP and its dogs not to decorate for National day. How much of tax payers money is used to put flags around the whole island? All this is dont to glorify pap and nothing to do with Singaporeans..

as such these flags are dumped,,if she not happy about the cleaners can put it at her house,,,

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont blame PRC . Blame on RC dog why they never take down flag themself ????
Dont put the problem to other . The roof cause is why ask PRC to remove the flag after NDP.