• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I receive a message asking me to sell my nick for a price? what is it all about?

length

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitfu did you foul up the nick management? Laksaboy's post was for your other nick 'length'

I'm not kopiuncle!

you this crazy bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very terribly in road accidents very soon!

Last edited:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you this yao siu bastard crazy dog sucked my dick everyday!

you this crazy bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very terribly in road accidents very soon!

Hi shitty shitfu ya we accident into you abd your family and all die together. How about that shitfu good deal?

length

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi shitty shitfu ya we accident into you abd your family and all die together. How about that shitfu good deal?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What happened shittyfu? Accident and died ah? Dont worry all your other clones will revive you with the perineum kiss

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

your post betray yourself that you are undoubtedly kopisai :biggrin:....so dun blame others :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Later maybe I'll start 2 nicknames "width" and "height" and sell them for five cents each. :rolleyes::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I receive this private message from this Kopluncle just now, he ask me to sell my nick for a price.

But he did not explain how the whole thing works.

Can someone explain to me how the whole thing works

His boss in PAP HQ has given him a huge expense account. He can offer you $1 million. Of course, you can't keep all that money for yourself. Sam Leong will take a 30 percent cut of it. :biggrin:
You lucky bugger ...I offer to pay people to take my nickname and there was no takers.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:confused:................................

Today, 10:43 AM
kopluncle
kopluncle is offline Alfrescian

My Reputation Points: 202 / Power: 1
Default Sell your nick. Quote your price!

I am honest and a willing buyer.

Firstly is it Kopiuncle or Kopluncle?

Secondly I cannot fathom why would Kopluncle buy a new nick registered in Dec 2013?

He might as well register one himself!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Firstly is it Kopiuncle or Kopluncle?

Secondly I cannot fathom why would Kopluncle buy a new nick registered in Dec 2013?

He might as well register one himself!

good morning bro eErotica69

the whole thing is getting very diabolical

kopluncle is MBSSLUTS himself or one of his emissaries - please note the 2 l in kopluncle ...kopiucle has only one l ....

this is another devious scheme to flame kopiuncle and to confuse readers ....

kopiuncle does not believe in buying nicks or even bribing anyone here in this forum

this is the work of MBSSLUTS and his dirty bribery and acquisition schemes to smear kopiuncle and to acquire POWER and also to
control the flow and tone of this forum...

this is a terrible and hideous crime which should be condemned by everyone....it makes no sense now to post in this forum...all messed up
and you really don't know who is who and who represents what...it is all a liars' world now.....

thank you for clarifying...have a nice day.

ah meng said something about you and I am not sure what was he trying to drive at......can you enlighten me? please if you can..or just PM me.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning bro eErotica69

the whole thing is getting very diabolical

kopluncle is MBSSLUTS himself or one of his emissaries - please note the 2 l in kopluncle ...kopiucle has only one l ....

this is another devious scheme to flame kopiuncle and to confuse readers ....

kopiuncle does not believe in buying nicks or even bribing anyone here in this forum

this is the work of MBSSLUTS and his dirty bribery and acquisition schemes to smear kopiuncle and to acquire POWER and also to
control the flow and tone of this forum...

this is a terrible and hideous crime which should be condemned by everyone....it makes no sense now to post in this forum...all messed up
and you really don't know who is who and who represents what...it is all a liars' world now.....

thank you for clarifying...have a nice day.

ah meng said something about you and I am not sure what was he trying to drive at......can you enlighten me? please if you can..or just PM me.

Please lah, Kopi dun make it sound as if there is a big conspiracy going on against you. You are thinking too much! Simi LJ hideous crime?? This is the internet and everyone is here for fun.

For my earlier post #58, I was just stating the facts and not taking sides.

Last edited: