• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I receive a message asking me to sell my nick for a price? what is it all about?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I receive this private message from this Kopluncle just now, he ask me to sell my nick for a price.

But he did not explain how the whole thing works.

Can someone explain to me how the whole thing works

Chey, no big deal. I thot you said he asked you to sell your backside to him. That is NEWS!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should thank me for reminding you Kopi for not leaving your clones behind...hahaha :biggrin:

you are one thick headed idiotic monkey. but i think you are that wheel chair bound mr teo who alerted the sph about the riots in little india. but don't let me bully a wheel chair bound ah meng. now be good and fuck off and let me handle this mother of all motherfuckers MBSSLUTS AND HIS CLONES!!!...these are the ones who go around buying Nicks and offering a price for everything!!!

friends become foes...supporters become haters....take them on!!!....this MBSSLUTS is a monster...

starwars.jpg

Last edited:

length

Alfrescian
Loyal
"all your whole family will all die very terribly in road accidents
all your whole family will all die very terribly in road accidents very soon!"

favourite curse vibes of kopiuncle and all his clones. hahhhhhhhhaaaaaaa

you this crazy bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very terribly in road accidents very soon!

Last edited:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could you please stop spamming your stupid long smelly nose here!!!

Shitfu shifty shitfu you had me worried there for a while. I thought you were leaving the forum. Did you take a break to enjoy the few bottles of Gong Perineum I brought you?? These were from all the forummers here they contributed to you from their perineums. Please enjoy.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopisai is the culprit aside from Char_Azn, Suresh and Gopal ? :confused: WOW...never knew this Kopisai so Power sia!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai is the culprit aside from Char_Azn, Suresh and Gopal ? :confused: WOW...never knew this Kopisai so Power sia!

Ah Meng, you are not only blind, idiotic and twisted, you are utterly stupid!!! Kopisaism seems to infested you with sheer fantasy and phobias!!! Are you that mr teo on the wheel-chair who first alerted SPH about the riots??? If you are wheel chair bound, I would not want to take you on because I do not want to be seen to bully a physically handicapped forummer here.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is there to add?? mr smart man? what does it prove???
LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle
Same Clan with Fishypie
hahahahahhahaaaa...........