• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I propose to have a MM Lee statue build here

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the same light, shall we replace the ministars with better FT ministerial material? And with lower pay too!

PAP supporter, how about replacing you with a foreigner? One who work longer and harder than you? And cheaper too!

Seriously I really don't mind if he/she is more capable than me. :smile:
Well the attitude and character plays an important part for that too. You can teach or train someone to work better, but its really very difficult to change someone's attitude and character. :smile:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY statue must be erected in EVERY condo development and in EVERY condo living room, kitchen, bedrooms.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I really don't mind if he/she is more capable than me. :smile:
Well the attitude and character plays an important part for that too. You can teach or train someone to work better, but its really very difficult to change someone's attitude and character. :smile:

For a start, let's replace all pappies like you with more capable foreigners. Then we shall see attitude and character change for the better!

You need go read this thread, Reminder to local peasants - Utility of FTs http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50341

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes MM should have a statue build assimilar to the 1 秦桧 has..

the statue MUST be in kneeling position so that everyone that passes by can spit on it:mad:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Ron,

As an ardent supporter of PAP, are you sure you want a statue for MM Lee to be built? I mean, you really want birds to shit on MM Lee's statue? People to vandalize it?

Wait... are you really PAP supporter in the very first place?

Goh Meng Seng

GMS I am surprise this type of distasteful words come out from the NSP's Secretary General. I already print screen the above comment and will send it to the press. Humiliating the founding father of Singapore will not bring you far, is that what opposition leaders good at? Be humble you are just a small SG and 98% of Singaporean dunno who the hell is GMS witht he exception of the pathetic population in the forum. By mocking at our great leaders only show how shallow and cocky you are:rolleyes:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Ron,

As an ardent supporter of PAP, are you sure you want a statue for MM Lee to be built? I mean, you really want birds to shit on MM Lee's statue? People to vandalize it?

Wait... are you really PAP supporter in the very first place?

Goh Meng Seng

For the bad stinking legacy he is going to leave behind I think any sewerage works site should be befitting.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh

Ron Ron is correct. Stay out of this kind of talk. Dealing with the Ron Ron ilk:wink: should be left to clones dedicated specifically for the job.:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb70-2.jpg

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes MM should have a statue build assimilar to the 1 秦桧 has..

the statue MUST be in kneeling position so that everyone that passes by can spit on it:mad:

Then let's not forget to erect statues of the many 岳飞s who had suffered under his hand.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't really care about the great foreign talents coming into Singapore. In fact they make the job market and universities intakes or whatever more challenging and competitive. Thus, motivate those true winners of Singapore to strive hard to get what they wanted rather than sit around complaining about them. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

OMG you have been poison deeply. See http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50289 and try rebutting it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need you guys to contribute some ideas where will be the best location?

I don't even suggest it. The PAP thunder might strike on his head like they did to our merlion. That will be talk of the town even if our main stream paper don't cover it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are always poor people.

they are like a black hole sxxking infinite amount of money.

when amercia decide to go to the moon, did they said, oh we have poor people, let not go to the moon, let help our poor?

when you lift some out poverty, some will fall into it, because this is the way the economic works. when the bank create the new money, they did not create the interest, so for sure, some people will default on their loan. it is a system where someone will fail.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be so bad lah, at least must give face and accord him to be build on an island.

My suggestion.

On Palau Semakau, is where he belongs and can look after the residents heap there.

We feel Lorong Halus would be better. It is said to be peaceful and quiet and there aren't many people around.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a start, let's replace all pappies like you with more capable foreigners. Then we shall see attitude and character change for the better!

You need go read this thread, Reminder to local peasants - Utility of FTs http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50341

Yes it'll be great, I would love to see more PAP lovers and suporters here, 3 cheers :smile: