• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I propose to have a MM Lee statue build here

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everywhere around the island - streets, parks, govt buildings, schools like how Taiwanese worship the great generalissimo Chiang.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the best place..:biggrin:

Saddam%20falling-thumb.jpg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
His pic should be on the cover of tissue packets so that when you "chope" seats in foodcourt, no one will dare remove the tissues.

If we ever get there, might as well put his pic on toilet rolls as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ron Ron,

As an ardent supporter of PAP, are you sure you want a statue for MM Lee to be built? I mean, you really want birds to shit on MM Lee's statue? People to vandalize it?

Wait... are you really PAP supporter in the very first place?

Goh Meng Seng

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Ron,

As an ardent supporter of PAP, are you sure you want a statue for MM Lee to be built? I mean, you really want birds to shit on MM Lee's statue? People to vandalize it?

Goh Meng Seng

I would probably place a few C4s at the base of the statue just for some fun...seeing the statue slowly topple like the leaning tower of Pisa..:biggrin::biggrin:

talk cock sing song lah! :biggrin:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need you guys to contribute some ideas where will be the best location?

I would suggest Geylang since he enjoy importing PRC prostitutes and make them PRs. Then it would be convenience for them to place josticks in front of the statue.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be so much fun for me if the MF statue is erected. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are too late, they have already covered that angle. Any monument to the old man will be monitored by operational CCTV or fully-guarded around the clock. It will be a laughing stock to the whole world where a tribute to a supposedly much respected statesman needs to be so well-protected. I estimate it will take at least 20 years after he dies before these ill-feelings against him dissipate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need you guys to contribute some ideas where will be the best location?

Overlooking Marina Bay...one hand pointing to sentosa IR, one hand to M Bay Sands...and one small finger pointing towards all the SINkingporeans, who over the ages...have one time or the other suck on it for substenance... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should seriously think about creating, something like Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi, maybe in Sentosa upon MM Lee's departure. So that our future generation can visit him.

Ho Chi Minh stated his wish to be cremated and to have his ashes scattered in the hills of north, central, and southern Vietnam. He said that he preferred cremation because it would be "more hygienic than burial and would also save land for agricultural purposes". The mausoleum was built in spite of his wishes.

The structure is 21.6 metres high and 41.2 metres wide. Flanking the mausoleum are two platforms with seven steps for parade viewing. The plaza in front of the mausoleum is divided into 240 green squares separated by pathways. The gardens surrounding the mausoleum have nearly 250 different species of plants and flowers, all from different regions of Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh's body is preserved in the cooled, central hall of the mausoleum, with a military honor guard. The body lies in a glass case with dim lights. The mausoleum is closed occasionally for restoration and preservation work on the body but is normally open daily from 9:00 am to noon to the public. Lines of visitors, including visiting foreign dignitaries, pay their respects at the mausoleum.

Rules regarding dress and behavior are strictly enforced by staff and guards. Legs must be covered (no shorts or miniskirts). Visitors must be silent, and walk in two lines. Smoking, photography, and video taping are also not permitted anywhere inside the mausoleum.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ron Ron,

Goh Meng Seng

Ther will be an invisible electric field...the birds won't land, there will be missile pods hidden....xray machine, scanners...cameras from 360 angles, even a sataelite in position 24hrs/365 days...you fart in your underwear, you will be recorded....and your name recorded immediately, for they will have a database of all farts....:biggrin:

You, opposition....within 1 km radius ....all bells will ring!!:p

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't be so bad lah, at least must give face and accord him to be build on an island.

My suggestion.

On Palau Semakau, is where he belongs and can look after the residents heap there.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa like that how can? All want to remember him forever.

How can anyone ever forget all the things he has done?

Below His Majesty's monument, may all his achievements be listed...

1. turned Sinkapoor into a one party ruled state

2. bankrupted his most patriotic opponents leegally

3. ordered the 154th to carry out his most sickening commands

4. put his daughter-in-law in-charge of our piggy banks

5. decreed that one man protest is also an illeegal assembly

6. arrested and imprisoned citizens for being "Marxist"

7. chased loyal intellectuals out of his royal kingdom

8. had a plane converted into a flying hospital for his royal consort

9. threaten to replenish the gene pool of sinkies with superior stock

and more and more and... which you may want to add...

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of a statue, I suggest to make a big portrait of him in mosaic tiles on the floor of the busiest MRT station. That way, we can walk all over him with our shoes, flippers and sandals, covered with shit, dust, and m&d from outside.

Same thing they did to George W Bush in Baghdad at the entrance lobby of the Al-Rasheed Hotel, then the best hotel in the City.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
And dun forget his achievements too!

He has managed to replace your inferior PAP supporter genes with FTs!

Actually I don't really care about the great foreign talents coming into Singapore. In fact they make the job market and universities intakes or whatever more challenging and competitive. Thus, motivate those true winners of Singapore to strive hard to get what they wanted rather than sit around complaining about them. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't really care about the great foreign talents coming into Singapore. In fact they make the job market and universities intakes or whatever more challenging and competitive. Thus, motivate those true winners of Singapore to strive hard to get what they wanted rather than sit around complaining about them. 3 cheers for PAP :smile:

In the same light, shall we replace the ministars with better FT ministerial material? And with lower pay too!

PAP supporter, how about replacing you with a foreigner? One who work longer and harder than you? And cheaper too!