• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I not interested to take back my CPF. I more interest ………

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to see PAP loss in every election and become opposition.

Anyone here feel the same as me?

I want the PAP disbanded or split up. These scums are not even good enough as the opposition.

Also, the Familee-crony power base must be purged. Either do it the easy, non-violent way (Xi Jinping), or the hard, violent way (Stalin).

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 2016 Sickpoorean will sing " Na na na na na...hey hey ...good bye!"

u mean sickaporeeans will be repenting after a bad dose of governance and singing "baby come back.....any kind of fool could see...i was wrong,and i just cant live without you".

[video=youtube;Hn-enjcgV1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're speaking through your asshole.

Many do not share your stupid opinion. It's obvious you cannot meet your minimum sum......meaning you've either nothing or very fucking little in your CPF.

So, don't come here talk so much rots.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha true my CPF ordinary account amount is almost zero.
cos I self employed.

Revolution need sacrifice.

Self employed? More like unemployed most of the time. Tell me your Medisave amt, and I'll know. Most likely, also close to zero or ZERO.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go again, fear mongers all. Your CPF would not go to zero because the PAP loses an election. It simply means the money needs to be channeled from somewhere else. Sinkie is truly a daft sinkie, you know nothing yet you talk like you are a big deal.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There you go again, fear mongers all. Your CPF would not go to zero because the PAP loses an election. It simply means the money needs to be channeled from somewhere else. Sinkie is truly a daft sinkie, you know nothing yet you talk like you are a big deal.

Use your fuckless brain can or not? You know how to read or not? Where I say this and say that? You got pass England or not, KNN.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your fuckless brain can or not? You know how to read or not? Where I say this and say that? You got pass England or not, KNN.

Why would people be discouraged to vote against the PAP if they have more CPF balance? Or people who vote against the PAP have little CPF in their accounts? Because you suggesting PAP voted out CPF all gone tio bo?

This Sinkie forummer, twisting and turning like a snake. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would people be discouraged to vote against the PAP if they have more CPF balance? Or people who vote against the PAP have little CPF in their accounts? Because you suggesting PAP voted out CPF all gone tio bo?

This Sinkie forummer, twisting and turning like a snake. :rolleyes:

I dun know what crap you spewing. All these are you say one. I think you're mad. :oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you feign ignorance. Excellent. Keep up the good work. :kma:

KNN, show me where? The more I read your crap posts, the more I think you're mad.
I must have offended your other nicks, you piece of vengeful shit.

Want to accuse also must hv evidence to show, but where is your evidence? I didn't even need to twist, for
I dun know wat fiak you eaten.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! Please contest in more constituency I only vote for credible opposition. Like Nicole Seah Singapore honey.