• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may be leaving for good

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
taxi driver,

wanna go just go. dun talk so much. u r just like those stand on rooftop and talk and talk about jumping down but never get to do it. pui.

M

Mdm Tang

thanks brud for your encouragement! me going back to uk, my cousins have chinese take aways there. when you come to uk, please feel free to visit me,you can pm me.

dear krafty pls pm me yr email. thks

dankos

mdm tang,

yr location is listed as buangkok hospital :eek:

that guy staying in the ward next door could be krafty himself. no need email. just walk across to talk to him. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am leaving spore, only thing i can't bare to part with is my family and friends. but no choice, if i continue to stay here and get tekaned by lee kuan yew and his croonies,they are super lan jiao langs. i surely die young. in my life, i have never encountered such wicked pple before.

bye bye.... chok dee.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
taxi driver,

wanna go just go. dun talk so much. u r just like those stand on rooftop and talk and talk about jumping down but never get to do it. pui.

Aiya....his forte is talk cock, and laze on his fat butt.

5 pages liao, still haven't go. Shameless or not? U say la!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro tang, are you ok? write more instead of posting these meaningless videos, i think but no offence. it will be good for you. tell us what you are happy and unhappy about?

Uploaded by stunningnuts on Jul 27, 2006

Teresa Teng performs a Japanese song つぐない (Tsugunai).

She is accompanied by a small orchestra.

鄧麗君 (テレサ・テン) ~~ つぐない / 償還(日) (1984) stunningnuts 72 videos Subscribe Subscribed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxbDwPq4XDs&feature=related

M

Magoichi Saika

bro tang, are you ok? write more instead of posting these meaningless videos, i think but no offence. it will be good for you. tell us what you are happy and unhappy about?

I see that you are receiving help from Mdm Tang to bump this thread. :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

let me ask Gordon Roberts (1) and Gingerbread Man (10) :biggrin: