• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Frogs....

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Frog is Mine! We are One! You Twithead Monkey....I demand that I am featured in the Story!! :oIo:

MUPP_5x8_Romance.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nabeizzzz...Ok Miss Piggy....

You are a..fucking Coitus Interuptous!
:oIo:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Before the Screwbye Wars, Monkey introduced Piggy to Frog...and so the attraction between SadplumpPIG and the Frog begins.....

Strawberry-cartoon-pig-monkey-frog-bags-reusable-shopping-bags-.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And now...the story continues...

Is SadPlumpPIG a spy? Sent by Screwbye to infiltrate Team Frog...what a vile Screwbye, the SBF King Snake if this is true!?! :eek:

MIss-Piggy-Snake.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Will the Lecherous Frog be Brought Down to Its Knees by SadPlumpPIG, the alleged spy sent by Screwbye???

kermit-the-frog.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Meanwhile, Ah Meng, the Gorilla Chief in Team Frog is having Breakfast on a Beautiful Saturday Morning :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

.... To Be Continued ...

2250632746_f6e3278e8d_o.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Screwbye King Snake is Not Happy....Why is a simple frog getting so much attention and has so many women by his side! Grrrrrr....

angry_snake-t2.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Screwbye Snake King hatches a new plot to sabotage the King Frog...

It seems that SadPlumpPIG is unable to carry out the assassination attempt on the King Frog... will a sexy and Big neh neh Poisedon gal be able to do so?

Poseidon.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Who will Screwbye choose as the new Snake Gal to assasinate King Frog...it has to be someone close to King Frog....someone listed as King Frog's friend....Ahhahahaha...AhGirl, the sexy boobs in King Frog's friends list in SBF seems to fit this sexy killer role....ummmmmm.....

jessicaDM2001_228x312.jpg

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf am i involved in this shit novel...KNNBCCB :oIo:
My KNNB franchise will ZAP u dead stooPIG Monkey :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wtf am i involved in this shit novel...KNNBCCB :oIo:
My KNNB franchise will ZAP u dead stooPIG Monkey :oIo:

Wah lao...borrow you for a co starring role only nia...why u need to send your KNNB dogs at me .... :*::*:

PS: I need to get rid of the SadPlumpPIG in my novel lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah lao...borrow you for a co starring role only nia...why u need to send your KNNB dogs at me .... :*::*:

PS: I need to get rid of the SadPlumpPIG in my novel lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Donch worry I upz you!

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love to eat frog's legs, yum, yum ... ...

[video=youtube;KR-fHE3GEd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-fHE3GEd8[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The decadent FROG on seeing the Ah Girl BIG Breasts... decides to DUMP SadPlumpPIG....SadPlumpPIG becomes dejected and MAD :mad:

Mad-piggy.jpg