• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a Christmas present for myself

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presents Ginfreely always buy for herself.
Christmas, New Year, CNY, Easter, Chap Go Mei, Thaipusam, Depavali, Hallowen, Thanksgiving Yom Kippur.
Heck ! every day
Cheaper in Malaysia too!

View attachment 50232
Ya everything in life I also buy myself. Better to count on myself than others indeed. Even crimes also cannot count on ccb sinkies to lift their FREE ccb fingers to help their fellow citizens.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
detective mushasi is coming in soon... you better run road... GGDF :biggrin:
He is dectective to you fellow thief slanderer harasser. I have proven him many times to be non detective but fraudster that called an insult a joke and creating issues out of no issue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And tonight again. There is indeed someone mad out there but it’s not me. It’s a vicious ccb Malaysian RAT dog evil crazy psychopath that wants me to be dead and goes on overdrive now that he saw me going to have many good meals and good years ahead.

View attachment 50304
Another one today and every day since my post of having many good meals and many good years ahead. See everyone? That’s how evil barbarians behave. After stealing and getting away scot free, ccb Malaysians rats are still not satisfied but want me dead. Shame shame shame ccb Malaysians are human disgrace!

F3DCEF64-4B6C-4B6A-B61A-92DE49419370.jpeg

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is GGDF? Whatever it is must be applicable to your m&d whore mother wife daughters.
Just three posts before you asked that question in this thread, you posted something that might be the answer to your question:

screenshot_2018-12-18-i-just-bought-a-christmas-present-for-myself-png.50476

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-18 I just bought a Christmas present for myself.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-18 I just bought a Christmas present for myself.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 272