• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have never seen PAP like this before....

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are fighting for their lives until the extend that they betray their own party's direction, they are willing to promise anything to the voters, go all out to say the worst on opposition ( well, this is kind of expected ), produce gamble addict videos.

First Lee Hsien Loong says sorry, then Vivian Balakhrisnan regret, Cynthia Phua apologies, Khaw Boon Wan cries. they are willing to do anything. I think if you ask them to do pole dancing, they will, too!

George Yeo just tell people that they will listen to the people, they will be the people's voice! What happened to the deaf frog? suddenly cured? What about the party whip, aren't they supposed to follow this golden rule of the party?

I guess when knife is at your throat, you will say what ever people want to hear. The Million dollar pay must be even more important than basic principle.

Devil Within_

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Lee Hsien Loong says sorry, then Vivian Balakhrisnan regret, Cynthia Phua apologies, Khaw Boon Wan cries. they are willing to do anything. I think if you ask them to do pole dancing, they will, too!

Only during election time when facing strong opposition. If not, they wouldn't care less.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
these show that our PAP leaders truly listen to the feedback and voice of the people.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
these show that our PAP leaders truly listen to the feedback and voice of the people.

this show dat u r a puacheebye fucking pappy dog mole send by ur pappy master gay loong to stir shit here :rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seetoh score another own goal. Last round he gave out sharkfin soup in Potong Pasir show people only opposition wards get sharkfin and abalone to eat, walkover place even in MM area also no have.

Today rally he tell Potong Pasir he will not raise their Town Council Fee because the current rate is sufficent. Ok Mr Seetoh you one person just manage to sabo the entire PAP teams. Now we can ask PAP why Seetoh can do it but the rest of you Town Council cannot?

Own goal.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be a minister and receive a salary of between $6000 - $10,000 a day, I will promise everything you want to get your votes. After elections whether I keep my promises or otherwise it all depends. I might give a portion or all or nothing, but I will give some excuses. In the next elections the same thing, meet the peasants and work hard and get home to my mansion, have a good bath and relax and prepare to lie to peasants again for the next few days. The stupid peasants will swallow hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad Peiling Hilton would not promise to stop looking cute and clueless. If she did my vote goes to MBT!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
cracked me up bro...LOL!!...but oh so true!!...
They are fighting for their lives until the extend that they betray their own party's direction, they are willing to promise anything to the voters, go all out to say the worst on opposition ( well, this is kind of expected ), produce gamble addict videos.

George Yeo just tell people that they will listen to the people, they will be the people's voice! What happened to the deaf frog? suddenly cured? What about the party whip, aren't they supposed to follow this golden rule of the party?

I guess when knife is at your throat, you will say what ever people want to hear. The Million dollar pay must be even more important than basic principle.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya... Say only mah... During campaigning... You tell them to build HDB on the moon they also say ok lah....

Once they are back in business after 7th May.... The real deal will come....

Nothing new already....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many PAP ministers are probably praying now, that in few hours times, the voters can vote back their arrogance. After that, this arrogant PAP will start hugging and kissing their own elitist family members because the daft & low IQ citizens wanted them to retain their million dollar jobs. Pratamen will than host a million dollar feast at istana to welcome back his master - at the expenses of Singaporeans again. Stories repeat and whinning never ends as usual. So you still want three meals in a day at foodcourt, coffee shop or restaurant?

Last edited: