• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have a feeling next election PM lee will lose his grc

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the kind of team he is leading is so insensitive towards the middle classes, i seriously wonder why should we vote for them.

first is one idiot that cannot educate his own daughter well, putting insensitive statement. asking everyone to get out of her uncaring elite face.

now we have another fucker saying he is god and the rest of us are lesser mortals.

i know who am i voting against, but i do not know who am i voting for

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the kind of team he is leading is so insensitive towards the middle classes, i seriously wonder why should we vote for them.

first is one idiot that cannot educate his own daughter well, putting insensitive statement. asking everyone to get out of her uncaring elite face.

now we have another fucker saying he is god and the rest of us are lesser mortals.

i do hope that they will lose pasir punggol, used to be only 1 i cant stand, recently become 2 when i was told that i am not thankful and today the number become 3 when i realise i am just a lesser mortal.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singkies got no balls to stand with , and behind those that spoke out against LKY and PAP bastards in the past.

So Sinkies must get whacked again and again and fucked again and again by LKY and his thugs and dogs.

Why must they care about what you think and they know they can fuck and threatened Sinkies who do not have the balls and will vote for them again to be fucked more.

Sinkies deserved LKY and PAP bastards fucking and insulting them

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do hope that they will lose pasir punggol, used to be only 1 i cant stand, recently become 2 when i was told that i am not thankful and today the number become 3 when i realise i am just a lesser mortal.

how about the one whose ministry not paying for the poor corporal's medical fees and his own son has his tuition fees paid by taxpayers' money?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a PAP boot-licker. But do we really have capable oppositions to stand against them? PM Lee is quite strong in his own consitutency,but for the other MP's in his group................

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it really happen,at least it will be good for the opposition and political's scene here.
but wonder which people and GRC will be so gutso enough.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel that at the next election, PM Lee will lose his skin, another thinner and fire incident.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a PAP boot-licker. But do we really have capable oppositions to stand against them? PM Lee is quite strong in his own consitutency,but for the other MP's in his group................
Even if there is no oppostion capable , we got to brin in the opposition. There is strength in numbers. If there is enough oppostion, then there will be someone to fight for us.

Look at the individual candidates of PAP.......... cant talk , cant debate too . Definitely Lack of EQ and suspected low on IQ also. u think the PAP candidate can stand like now if there are like LTK and CHIAM ? Look at them , if they dare to come in to SAMMYBOY and debate with us , instead of choosing all GU NIANG students , JC or NUS student to debate with. Shamless ........ ! All question has been crafted and vetted before it is put up for WAYANG.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can only hope. Seriously Singapore under his leadership has gone south. :mad: We seem to be getting more and more incompetent. :mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't talk , can't debate and also view people as lesser mortals...

Dun forget to add the "lesser mortal part." That is the IN thing now.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

do you think the opposition is able to take over in the next 20 years even people start voting them? Obviously no, so why the worry? Got to look far.

And the purpose is simple, there is already no control, no transparency, no info to the people when in democracy, power should lies with the people.

If we dont start voting for the opposition to build them up, we will be forever this way, or worst and worst. Do you want your children to suffer like you?
If so happen that they are not elite, do you want to see them slogging for their whole life just for "RENTING" some overpriced pigeon holes and transport?

Or you want them to migrate, leave you behind telling you this is not a place to stay? And maybe they will not give you any grandchildren because life is too stressful and the burden is too heavy.

The arrogance level has rose to openly degrading the people as lesser mortals, which they think they have absolute untouchable power to do so and continue to do so.

start voting now, maybe by the time it reaches your child's generation, there will be changes. If everyone keep saying there is no way it can be changed, then your children your grandchildren all will be suffering, or they will just abandon you and go oversea.

As for me, i will vote for any opposition no matter who they are, until they have reach the require power to fight for the people, then start considering who is more capable to run the country.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think the opposition is able to take over in the next 20 years even people start voting them? Obviously no, so why the worry? Got to look far.

And the purpose is simple, there is already no control, no transparency, no info to the people when in democracy, power should lies with the people.

If we dont start voting for the opposition to build them up, we will be forever this way, or worst and worst. Do you want your children to suffer like you?
If so happen that they are not elite, do you want to see them slogging for their whole life just for "RENTING" some overpriced pigeon holes and transport?

Or you want them to migrate, leave you behind telling you this is not a place to stay? And maybe they will not give you any grandchildren because life is too stressful and the burden is too heavy.

The arrogance level has rose to openly degrading the people as lesser mortals, which they think they have absolute untouchable power to do so and continue to do so.

start voting now, maybe by the time it reaches your child's generation, there will be changes. If everyone keep saying there is no way it can be changed, then your children your grandchildren all will be suffering, or they will just abandon you and go oversea.

As for me, i will vote for any opposition no matter who they are, until they have reach the require power to fight for the people, then start considering who is more capable to run the country.

it is human nature, once they are in absolute control, they will not be as nice as before.

Like a boss who need a particular worker to work for him, he will make alot of offer and talk nicely, once you are in and not indispensable, you will still be just a worker or a tool to him.

Like a guy courting a girl, will do everything for her, but once they ... the guy will not be as good as before.

43 years of total power, which is why we are getting all these craps. If we dont start now, we will never be able to get back the same treatment, same respect, same power.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

No way. You got to goto the ground and see the sheeps he is ruling.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like a guy courting a girl, will do everything for her, but once they ... the guy will not be as good as before.

Not really. Some couples are sweet and understanding towards each other even in marriage. They are the exceptional ones who do things rights and appreciate having each other and being together always.

However, why some guys would devolve into what you described, is because most girls unfortunately, do not reciprocate, understand or appreciate a guy's deep and straightforward love.

Instead, they take pride in and enjoy suffering. So for guys who changed their world view, the fault is not theirs, it simply lies with the opposite gender and no apologies need be made about it for the outcomes that materialize upon them.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP can never lose...because they are very good at "buying and fixing" the opposition..as well as the electorate..