• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hated NS becos....

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) I felt my life shortened by 2.5 years.
2) It's too long...my female classmates started making big bucks while I am still
struggling in school...all thanks to the 2.5 years time lag.
3) I was paid peanuts by SAF.
4) We are the de-facto cheap labour. Anytime you need manpower....call SAF.
These boys are cheap, good and obedient. Just threaten them with confinement
and extra duties...they will become good workers.
5) The commanders like to tekan man. During BMT...my commanders like to threaten the platoon with extra PTs, extra area cleaning, no canteen break, confinement... After BMT, my unit PC made us standby cupboard in parade square at 1am....becos he said he was the duty officer and he could not sleep. Need some fun...so tekan us is the natural choice.
6) The commanders like to use Hokkein vulgarities even though they are highly educated. No respect for them.
7) Commanders behaved like pussy cats whenever big shots visitors come. All wayang wayang to put up a good show.
8) During reservist....my unit made us study. Passing mark: 95%. I don't see how those technical knowledge can help me fight a war. What a waste of time.
9) During my entire NS, I have never met a superior whom I can respect. All hypocrites. During war, our platoon will fire the commander's ass first.
10) After serving NS, I hated SAF even more than before.

What are your stories?

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
....NS is killing Singaporeans!

1) I felt my life shortened by 2.5 years.
2) It's too long...my female classmates started making big bucks while I am still
struggling in school...all thanks to the 2.5 years time lag.
3) I was paid peanuts by SAF.
4) We are the de-facto cheap labour. Anytime you need manpower....call SAF.
These boys are cheap, good and obedient. Just threaten them with confinement
and extra duties...they will become good workers.
5) The commanders like to tekan man. During BMT...my commanders like to threaten the platoon with extra PTs, extra area cleaning, no canteen break, confinement... After BMT, my unit PC made us standby cupboard in parade square at 1am....becos he said he was the duty officer and he could not sleep. Need some fun...so tekan us is the natural choice.
6) The commanders like to use Hokkein vulgarities even though they are highly educated. No respect for them.
7) Commanders behaved like pussy cats whenever big shots visitors come. All wayang wayang to put up a good show.
8) During reservist....my unit made us study. Passing mark: 95%. I don't see how those technical knowledge can help me fight a war. What a waste of time.
9) During my entire NS, I have never met a superior whom I can respect. All hypocrites. During war, our platoon will fire the commander's ass first.
10) After serving NS, I hated SAF even more than before.

What are your stories?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan will soon ablish NS despite acromonious relations with China
Why can we?
Pay the TNI one billion to provide us with external defence if need arises..............

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
After scouring the world for El Dorado, I concluded that no other city suits me better than Singapore. It's a bit like shelling out 400k to rename Marina Bay "Marina Bay" but I digress. My problem now is: should I renounce my citizenship and come back as a FTrash or should I retain my Sinkie citizenship and the National Slavery liabilities that go with it?

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
After scouring the world for El Dorado, I concluded that no other city suits me better than Singapore. It's a bit like shelling out 400k to rename Marina Bay "Marina Bay" but I digress. My problem now is: should I renounce my citizenship and come back as a FTrash or should I retain my Sinkie citizenship and the National Slavery liabilities that go with it?

Come back as FTrash and tekan all the singaporeans. Laugh at them when they go NS reservist, assure them you will do your best to take their job and seduce their wives. Drive car and honk at them while they walk to MRT. Laugh as your children take their places in school.