• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got fingered in restaurent

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday night, because its is Halloween festival, Freddy and me, Alan and Leslie we all goes to one restaurent to takes dinner to celebrating Halloween festival. Also, Freddy just got come back from China so get a chance to asking him out to see him. Also Alan and Leslie comes with us so the more the batter and menierrier.

At restaurent, I ordering some favorite food for Freddy as he knowing I knew what food he is likeing. I order one or two diskes for Leslie and Alan, like some food, eat already can have more strength and power, diskes like oxysters, abalones, see-hums.

We eat the foods so delicious and we are so happy together eating the favorite food and lauhging together also long long time not see Freddy so makes me exciting yesterday night.

After everthing were done, the watier, quiet body fit and manish look came into our table and asking who paying one. Then naughty Freddy and Alan and Leslie all pointings their fingers to me. They all fingered me to paying the money. But I willing to pay money cos got Freddy eat the oxysters and abalones to make him more strength and power and the quiet fit-body and good-lookings watier there so pay and I not makes myself shy.

I not know if naughty Freddy asking Alan and Leslie to all pointed fingers at me to make me pay money but I am happy at Freddy fingered me to pay money, it all worthing the money to see him, makeing me feelings so wanted.

I also eat many oxysters and abalones to give me power and strength for my good health.

After finishs dinner, Alan and Leslie goes somewhere and Freddy and me also goes somewhere.

As it has been Halloween, also ghost festival, Freddy accompanying me home later cos I scare some ghost come inside me. I scare.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like our Chinese drama scriptwriters - lack of creativity. If you want to pen an entertaining dialogue based on badly spoken English, there should be some kind of plot or message in it.

I have come across some really entertaining dialogue that makes fun of accent and language but your is so bad that the neighbour ah bengs will also be offended.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....long long time not see Freddy so makes me exciting.

But I willing to pay money cos got Freddy eat the oxysters and abalones to make him more strength and power and the quiet fit-body and good-lookings watier there so pay and I not makes myself shy.

....it all worthing the money to see him, makeing me feelings so wanted.

I also eat many oxysters and abalones to give me power and strength for my good health.
ok ok i know u r gay chinks.
after meal u n freddy go home and screw each other arse.:eek::eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday night, because its is Halloween festival, Freddy and me, Alan and Leslie we all goes to one restaurent to takes dinner to celebrating Halloween festival. Also, Freddy just got come back from China so get a chance to asking him out to see him. Also Alan and Leslie comes with us so the more the batter and menierrier.

At restaurent, I ordering some favorite food for Freddy as he knowing I knew what food he is likeing. I order one or two diskes for Leslie and Alan, like some food, eat already can have more strength and power, diskes like oxysters, abalones, see-hums.

We eat the foods so delicious and we are so happy together eating the favorite food and lauhging together also long long time not see Freddy so makes me exciting yesterday night.

After everthing were done, the watier, quiet body fit and manish look came into our table and asking who paying one. Then naughty Freddy and Alan and Leslie all pointings their fingers to me. They all fingered me to paying the money. But I willing to pay money cos got Freddy eat the oxysters and abalones to make him more strength and power and the quiet fit-body and good-lookings watier there so pay and I not makes myself shy.

I not know if naughty Freddy asking Alan and Leslie to all pointed fingers at me to make me pay money but I am happy at Freddy fingered me to pay money, it all worthing the money to see him, makeing me feelings so wanted.

After finishs dinner, Alan and Leslie goes somewhere and Freddy and me also goes somewhere.

As it has been Halloween, also ghost festival, Freddy accompanying me home later cos I scare some ghost come inside me. I scare.

hi there

1. what's this load of crap!
2. fingering your cherry or what?
3. not to mention spelling and atrocious england in the article!
4. get real.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so did Freddy got fingered or not?

poster.jpg

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole story can condensed to two sentences :

We go to a restaurant and eat. After eating we go home...

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half the time I dont know what the article is talking about and for a moment I thought the thread title was suggesting something sexual.:confused:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sound like our Chinese drama scriptwriters - lack of creativity. If you want to pen an entertaining dialogue based on badly spoken English, there should be some kind of plot or message in it.

I have come across some really entertaining dialogue that makes fun of accent and language but your is so bad that the neighbour ah bengs will also be offended.

Be easy on that guy. Posting in SBF is probably one of the highlights of his evening.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha!!! so funny!!! sound like a malaysian chinese trying to post in english!!! hahaha!!! 我们大马人英文几厉害一下!:biggrin: hahahaha!!!!