• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel very happy to be here

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very often, the best time of my day, are spent here.

Family takes me for granted, I don't like my job and I struggle to live in reality.
I am an introvert in real life and I find it very easy to spend time here.

Thank you everyone for being here. Even if you quarrel with someone here, remember that there are worse people in real life. Stay united despite differences in your views, don't let outsiders come here to mess our forum.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo-1607616081188-ed2981f8d5b4

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Family takes me for granted, I don't like my job and I struggle to live in reality.

Thank you everyone for being here. Even if you quarrel with someone here, remember that there are worse people in real life. Stay united despite differences in your views, don't let outsiders come here to mess our forum.

I really don't know what to say about your life my friend. 开心就好.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sometimes I feel the same too

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I feel you.

Real life is filled with treachery and strife, that's just the way the world works.

I keep a handful of trusted and loyal friends to keep me sane. When everything else (family, work, situation) crumble or take a dip, we still have our good friends and also our sanity. And of course this forum. When here, I try to stay friendly and appreciative of people, ignoring the unpleasant ones. Much like the way I conduct myself in the real world.:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least u don't have to go Hong Lim Park to vent your frustrations.:wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Absolutely agree because here we can speak the truth to gov

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be wary of some CECA stirring shits here. I find them repulsive wherever they are.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel you.

Real life is filled with treachery and strife, that's just the way the world works.

I keep a handful of trusted and loyal friends to keep me sane. When everything else (family, work, situation) crumble or take a dip, we still have our good friends and also our sanity. And of course this forum. When here, I try to stay friendly and appreciative of people, ignoring the unpleasant ones. Much like the way I conduct myself in the real world.:biggrin:

Thank you for your kind words, I am also drifting away from my kids. Life is like that, it's ok so long they are happier.

I salute your relentless pursuit of woman hunting.
Thanks for being a positive force here, I wish you lots of good fucks.

72f2800c89c03bdb7e79117ed11db00a