• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel sad

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..How could you ever claim to be a man baffles me.
Gender also in suspect too?:p
SIFU said:
also sad that the thread i started to bash singaporeans got no replies.. 1st six post all done by myself.. never mind, i will quickly log-in as yalow_people and sing my own praises
Like...tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree? Or goodbye yellow brick road?:p

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sad, sometimes I feel like I want to end it all.

The world is so cruel. When you are kind, people take advantage of you and abuse you, cheat your heart, cheat your money, cheat your dignity.

I know I need to be strong but I feel so useless and weak.

no lah, it is only the PAP GOVERNMENT and NKF that take advantage of your kindness.

TD042

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sad, sometimes I feel like I want to end it all.

The world is so cruel. When you are kind, people take advantage of you and abuse you, cheat your heart, cheat your money, cheat your dignity.

I know I need to be strong but I feel so useless and weak.

wat happen da?

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has priest got to do with nun?

They are totally different category of people besides being religious that is.