• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Don't Care if PAP finds Opposition's Backgrd interesting or not (read more inside).

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
and I don't care how humble PAP's candidates' backgrounds can be because most of us also from humble background!!!

This is what SM Goh said:-
================================================
"This time, the party has decided to select people who comprise a range of Singaporeans who can serve our future better. So in this slate of 24 candidates, we would have some people who will become office holders, then amongst them, some will become ministers, and hopefully among the new ministers will be a core team which can lead Singapore into the future," he said.

He added: "Very interestingly, this time we have a large number of people very familiar with grassroots activities. They have served for many years in the grassroots. They are known to the PAP MPs, and they are fielded for that reason.

"They key is, have they got the dedication, the commitment, the conviction, the sincerity to serve the people? That's the test for us - the character issue, the ability to serve the people."

Mr Goh also offered a spirited response to critics of new PAP candidate, Tin Pei Ling.

He described Tin as being able to stand up to scrutiny, as well as being strong enough not to melt in the face of criticisms.
================================================

I have no time to scrutinise any of the PAP's new candidates.

I just want back my seniority + renumeration back 10 years ago which LHL had taken away from us after he took over the helm! I just want all my ERP money refunded! I just want government to stop charging CASH levy of $40,000 for a flat upgrade which I NEED not I WANT! The problem with this government is they loveeeeeee to fine or impose levy on every Singaporean JUST BECAUSE 1 or a few persons abused the privilege!

I am not voting for any party specifically BUT rather I am voting Pee OUT with the slightest hope to STOP ALL THE PRICE HIKE!!!

Unless all of you agree that Singapore survival depends on price hike and ministerial pay rise, I have nothing to say.

IT IS NOW OR you will have to wait for another 5 or more years and during this period you will have to continue to pay more and more. It can been seen clearly based on past 'history' of price hikes and not pay hike!!!

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Don't Care if PAP finds Opposition's Backgrd interesting or not (read more insi

Some extremely tulan voters don't care about qualifications or background. Even a pig will get it's vote. :biggrin: