• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Demand An Apology From NSP's Secretary General For Mocking Our Founding Father

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Demand An Apology From NSP's Secretary General For Mocking Our

He is going to thank you for making him bigger and more famous than he is. Looks like you swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker.

According to your logic Mr MBT should me thanking all you morons for making him bigger and more famous:rolleyes::oIo:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50306

I rest my case if you apologies here..or I will see you in STOMP and ST

Wau lau eh... you a PAP supporter asking the Sec-Gen of NSP to apologise?

He, GMS is concerned about your emperor's statue being desecreted by birds and wild beasts and you getting mad over it? Hopefully we can see this madness in Stomp and ST?

Let's make Sammyboys famous too. Maybe we will have more PAP supporters come here? All thanks to you!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what founding fathers? sinkieland hv been there for ages even b4 raffles set his foot here.

How far back you want to go?...

Gen 2:2-3 (NIV) 2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

:biggrin:

Sithclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
what rubbish. Singapore was already existing before LKY was born. Raffles was the one who founded Singapore.

anyway i'd like to install a LKY statue inside my toilet bowl so that i can piss and shit on him every single day.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway i'd like to install a LKY statue inside my toilet bowl so that i can piss and shit on him every single day.[/QUOTE]

What if he can actually return from his grave, he might Anuar you while you shit; your toilet would become very messy.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Goh Meng Seng
Ron Ron,

As an ardent supporter of PAP, are you sure you want a statue for MM Lee to be built? I mean, you really want birds to shit on MM Lee's statue? People to vandalize it?

Wait... are you really PAP supporter in the very first place?

Goh Meng Seng

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nothing wrong with what he write what? they are all genuine concerns. bird always shxt on statue and american school student like micheal faye like to vandalize.