• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cannot believe that Sun Yanzi is a sinkie

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lately I am fully attracted to Sun Yanzi and figuring out why this sinkie is totally different from other sinkie :cool:
Just taking the other Sun to compare...
Sun yanzi is not just a beauty but much more than that.
My heart cried when I saw Sun Yanzi singing in NDP probably becos I am too proud of her achievement.
I wish that any sinkie gal can take Yanzi as their life learning process.
How was Yanzi before she became famous I had totally no idea and I cannot imagine. She is a legend of Sinkieland.

Listen to this to cry with me :

[video=youtube;xifVlgSAdQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xifVlgSAdQE&list=PLFLmWgo5QZscs1p3vyyq0APG kRjEFHFeA&index=10[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See her in real person you might not be so enchanted anymore. Pimply pockmarked face only mark Lee can win.
But that said she is fucking Rich now after angmo fund manager hubby invested her earnings. Her net worth in the hundreds of millions now

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is impossible that Sun Yanzi could be successful. She did not have the backing of CHC and its huge congregation, unlike the other Sun.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See her in real person you might not be so enchanted anymore. Pimply pockmarked face only mark Lee can win.
But that said she is fucking Rich now after angmo fund manager hubby invested her earnings. Her net worth in the hundreds of millions now

Wah. Sure anot. She look so gorgeous on media.
Also she has so much money to solve the pimply pockmark. That's unbelievable.
She look much better as she aged.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is impossible that Sun Yanzi could be successful. She did not have the backing of CHC and its huge congregation, unlike the other Sun.
Sun yanzi earn money by singing. Other sun sing to pay money.

Sun yanzI has goddess face whereas other sun has horse face.

Sun yanzi has pinkish nipple whereas other sun has black nipple.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. She has to start writing her own songs before she can be really considered talented. Moreover, she is nothing to look at and her singing is ordinary at best. :wink:

2. Pinky Loong once praised her. Please refer to point one. :biggrin:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans can be better people when they are living overseas. Lots of artists have left for overseas.

Because they are bored with Singapore.

The country is a cultural wasteland.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. She has to start writing her own songs before she can be really considered talented. Moreover, she is nothing to look at and her singing is ordinary at best. :wink:

2. Pinky Loong once praised her. Please refer to point one. :biggrin:
Couple of points :
1. Sinkie home grown songwriters cannot deliver the same effect by singing their own songs. Eg the twin lee bros.

2. If yanzi is not a sinkie then I find it is pretty normal

3. Yanzi does not deserve to have a pm as pinky.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got rumour that her ntu ex boy has many of her nude photo taken in NTU and waiting to be released to hong kong apple daily

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got rumour that her ntu ex boy has many of her nude photo taken in NTU and waiting to be released to hong kong apple daily

alamak, to me she is pretty , attractive, girl next door type . Holding her hand is good enough . Puppy love type.
Cannot imagine she nude as I am not sexually attracted to her as oppose to Serina Wee the sexy bitch.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is rubbish rumour. I know who her ex bf is. He's doing well in the banking sector. No need to sell any stickgirl naked photo to Apple daily or some shit.