• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i bought a pair of goldfishes today at the neighbourhood aquarium, but I have a problem now...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i told the owner i want a male and a female. then he put his net into the tank and point out to me which is male and which is female. he pumped air into the plastic bag containing the two goldfishes and i came home and transferred them to my goldfish tank. now I have a problem. i can't tell which is male and which is female. can any member here who rear fishes advise me how to spot male and how to spot female? any idea?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i told the owner i want a male and a female. then he put his net into the tank and point out to me which is male and which is female. he pumped air into the plastic bag containing the two goldfishes and i came home and transferred them to my goldfish tank. now I have a problem. i can't tell which is male and which is female. can any member here who rear fishes advise me how to spot male and how to spot female? any idea?

why ?...........you scared you bought gay or lesbo goldfishes is it ? :biggrin:

the owner bluff you one............if sell you male and female then you won't need to buy more from him liao...........:laugh:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Separate the fishes into 2 tanks. The tank with red water after one month is the bu fish
No need thank me
:geek:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
The male fish generally have slender body and the female fish is rounder and fatter. Not joking. :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The male fish generally have slender body and the female fish is rounder and fatter. Not joking. :biggrin:

1666241667625.png

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Observe the fishes swim, the one that always follow behind is the male.
Make sure you remember it, hope your memory is not like the gold fish.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, you all disturb old man, very bad!!! knn!:biggrin:

WTFF

KNN
After that oLang utan ah meng Leeturn to Borneo Jamban Jungle,
SBF held annual dinner and dance at HQ in Lobinson Load.
Your honorable or horny name was pulled from the jackpot.
No. 2 was @nightsafari.

and you did not attend.
Tiaggong you were out with bikin chiobus in your mega yacht.

So, cheers.
Welcums you hor.

kopi to ::: @strawberry