• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am very impressed with Alex Tan Resume

BusNo69

Alfrescian
Loyal
College:

* temasek polytechnic '07
* Mechatronics in Aerospace Engineering

High School:

* Dunman Secondary School '03

Employer:
ispl
Position:
project engineer
Time Period:
July 2009 - Present

Employer:
www.ispl.com
Position:
sales support engineer
Time Period:
May 2009 - Present

Position:
private tutor
Time Period:
January 2007 - July 2009
Description:
O level A/E maths

Employer:
saf
Position:
ns slave
Time Period:
July 2007 - May 2009

Employer:
raffles town club
Position:
banquet waiter
Time Period:
January 2005 - July 2007

Employer:
thomson catering
Position:
caterer
Time Period:
January 2006 - January 2007

Employer:
macdonalds
Position:
crew
Time Period:
January 2002 - January 2003

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope he will success. Starting from below working hard. Not like many Sinkie never have working experience.

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope he will success. Starting from below working hard. Not like many Sinkie never have working experience.

well many of the sinkie have workign experience and its similar to alex tan, its the children of those parents who create job for poor ppl that don work actually.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good honest working experience. Noticing the overlaps. Means willing to take up whatever's available. Should also include the fact that he was locked up in DB for "blogging"... WTF?

If only more young sinkaporeans are like him. He will get my vote for sure.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen Alex's exchanges in online forums. Impressive. Able to identifying issues and articulate concerns. Very matured for his age. Does not ramble neither does he talk in abstract terms. He can resonate with the wider community. Prepared to go forward, take part in debates and seem to be his own man.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll support him if he shows me that he can hold the ground well. Hope he is not one of those noisy opposition that scream and shout during rally.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sure will employ this type of Singaporean. If all are like him many FT will eat shit.
Willing to take up any kind of jobs.