• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am losing my ability to write. please help

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got a A1 in general paper but due to my technical job, i have not been writing much since uni times. what can i do to stop this deterioriation?

jw5

Loyal
no i must live on

my parents are still alive and i don't want to make them sad. i also love my friends and wife. i will not extinguish the flame of life so easily.
The same wife who cheated on you and wants to divorce you?
Hmmmm.........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got a A1 in general paper but due to my technical job, i have not been writing much since uni times. what can i do to stop this deterioriation?

You're like me. People with A1 in general paper should not be in technical line, but we didn't know then.

Anyway, times have changed. No one cares if you can write, because nowadays, must type.

Bud, what about Technical Writing? Ever thought of that? If you write well, and notice that a lot of tech manuals lack clarity, then why not look into this? If got lobang, let me know hor?

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask our government for help lah.:smile:

And how is the gov't to help?

The gov't job is not to help those who have made career choices not suitable to them but issues such as defense, health care, foreign policy, municpal sevices.....

OMG.

Sorry bud, I guess I just got too serious; I should have seen the humour in that.

Cheers!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You probably speak too much hokkien and Ah Beng in your company!!

Good continue speaking dailet is good for you...

like knn...