• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I AM eight months pregnant, but...

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah!, I berry good at this one...for I am a belly inspector:biggrin: fat tummies have 'love handles' at the side..the shape is not uniform...pregnant belly have a uniform roundness...it may be completely round, some elongated round...in short, they have an unfiform surface shape...go blow up a balloon or a condom..and you will know what I am talking about..the other thing would be, pregnant woman have swollen breasts...if you know breasts..you will know, what I mean..

The other would be age....one over 40 plus..with a big belly chances of that woman being pregnant...you take the long odds...over 50..longer odds...All the years of commuting by public transport... I have made enough observation to be a beri good belly inspector..:biggrin:

That is all nice and simple but not all women dress so u can see clearly u know? Ever seen a pregnant ninja b4? U know those ladies that cover from head to toe that the only thing you can see is their eyes pregnant b4? Hell I can't even tell if they are fat, have a pillow under it or pregnant.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have 4 month pregnancy leave just take one month in advance still have 3 month left.
Or take cab for 1~2 month lo child/safety more important or money? If anything happen taxi can detour to hospital but in MRT ?????? Want to have child born in MRT and get free ride for whole life?

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must really have a f*ck up face for a train load of people not to give up seat to her.
Normally for a pregnant woman can just stand a while and you will see some volunter their seat, it's no big deal actually. It happen in every major cities I've been to (HK,SH,BJ,TJ etc) no matter how crowded it is.
In fact my wife often tell me how someone insist on giving up their seat for her when she is just having a plumb tummy.

jw5

Loyal
She must really have a f*ck up face for a train load of people not to give up seat to her.
Normally for a pregnant woman can just stand a while and you will see some volunter their seat, it's no big deal actually. It happen in every major cities I've been to (HK,SH,BJ,TJ etc) no matter how crowded it is.
In fact my wife often tell me how someone insist on giving up their seat for her when she is just having a plumb tummy.
She can always ask politely for a seat.
Most people would give up the seat if they are asked politely.