• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am back!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why everyone wanna speak thai to me. I am not sick, dun worry, i dun need medicine. Anyway, why you people like to test me thai skills. i dun wanna speak thai here, i prefer to speak singlish to sinkie losers here.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know i prefer to speak in english because these bunch of sinkie losers here understand english and yes, in order to be on par with their low english frequency level, i have to make an effort to speak in their form.

cheee byee kia tonychat,

ur english good?? fuck you lah:biggrin:

u want me to dig out the threads which u sais :

1) own you a living instead of owe u a living
2) empty vases made the mose noise instead of empty vessels

dun make a fool of yrself. it is well known that your psle english failed. :oIo::oIo:

btw, nobody wanna chat with you at the other forum's chatroom is it.. hahahaha.. pathetic.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheee byee kia tonychat,

ur english good?? fuck you lah:biggrin:

u want me to dig out the threads which u sais :

1) own you a living instead of owe u a living
2) empty vases made the mose noise instead of empty vessels

dun make a fool of yrself. it is well known that your psle english failed. :oIo::oIo:

btw, nobody wanna chat with you at the other forum's chatroom is it.. hahahaha.. pathetic.

eh... cheee byeee kia tonychat english champion.. dun dare to refute this huh..

pui :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey guys! i think we should just ignore that pimp cum ladyboy tonychat totally. stop replying his thread and he will lan lan like in the other forum.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie traits are those who like to talk like they know a lot and start to educate others even when the education is not requested for from them. But, when come to real stuff that need actions, they hide away like some ball-less soul.

but these traits describe you perfectly!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/141LS7_0318?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/141LS7_0318?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know i prefer to speak in english because these bunch of sinkie losers here understand english and yes, in order to be on par with their low english frequency level, i have to make an effort to speak in their form.

Oh ya and urs is Queen English huh? Please dun make a fool of urself ok? :biggrin: