• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I always say hdb flats are good assets. Only hdb sinkies with low self esteem think people stay in condo look down on them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8754.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I can’t. Need to wait 15 months after selling condo before can apply bto for those below 55.
And after that need to wait another few years to apply successfully and get your bto. Meanwhile you can spend more than one hundred thousands on rent for that 15 months plus few years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after that need to wait another few years to apply successfully and get your bto. Meanwhile you can spend more than one hundred thousands on rent for that 15 months plus few years.
That’s for one bedroom condo okay? 3k per month. Hdb sinkies don’t know how lucky they are.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao then u go put Yr hdb for 2mil,knn its just to have a past data to mark up hdb, I really salute that person that sold hdb for 100k,pigeon holes ate pigeons holes ,why don u sell Yr unit for 2 mil

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I can’t. Need to wait 15 months after selling condo before can apply bto for those below 55.
Alamak I got confused this 15 month and 30 months policy. Should be wait 30 months then can buy bto. Wait 15 months or above 55 is to buy hdb resale only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I want to buy hdb resale getting zero grant and let hdb sinkies with plenty of grants buying bto to profit off me?
I know some spent as little as 30k or 50k - after deducting plenty of grants - to buy their two room flat now resale selling at least 300k.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I want to buy hdb resale getting zero grant and let hdb sinkies with plenty of grants buying bto to profit off me?
Don't need to wait for 15mths. Anyway condo price is dropping especially those smaller units eg 1 beder or 2 beder. With higher interest rate ,many are selling their condos.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao then u go put Yr hdb for 2mil,knn its just to have a past data to mark up hdb, I really salute that person that sold hdb for 100k,pigeon holes ate pigeons holes ,why don u sell Yr unit for 2 mil
new shitizen will pay for it. donch forget. it's suay lui, not kai lui