• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hysteria over LKY's death has reached a new level

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Community Foundation pre-school orders its students to bow to great leader Lee Kuan Yew’s poster. Full story:

lky.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprised that this happened, was wondering when it will appear....soon, every student will have to carry a small book of his quotations, & bow to his photo after they had sang the National Anthem. But, LKY did not want to build adult around him, but his 'cock suckers' supporters are spoiling his name by just doing that.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
whose idea actually? sons,HC,PAP elders? sinkies might have a group of behind the scene local cell of illuminati orchestrating these events.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am totally shocked. I would not have believed it if someone told. They actually have a portrait of him! This is ridiculous. Who the fuck allowed this kind North Korean nonsense.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, hope you are well and good. Have seen the likes of you for sometime in this forum and also I have been away from it.

Concerned parents should make a police report! This is promoting a new religion and belief on innocent children.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's only proper that his image is accorded the deepest reverence. encourage every sinkie to carry a bag tag with his image in order to stand to attention and remember him dearly anytime you think of sg.

image.jpg

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, hope you are well and good. Have seen the likes of you for sometime in this forum and also I have been away from it.

Thanks for remembering old uncle. Not posting recently as this forum has been going down the drain. Now that you and a few others are coming back. we make up again.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whose idea actually? sons,HC,PAP elders? sinkies might have a group of behind the scene local cell of illuminati orchestrating these events.

It is a huge problem when the SON didn't want to let his father leave unforgotten. The PM never say, but all the dogs are trying to read LHL's mind resulted in an out of proportion drive to please him, especially when Singapore Budget speech is around the corner. It is all for the money, no love. Thus, whenever and wherever you see photos advertisements in "memory of LKY" appears across Singapore, one has to understand there is money to be earned by the cronies and dogs over such national spending. Corruption is the message behind the "memory of the first PM". I have to emphasized that LKY is not a founding father of Singapore and never will be (according to the history book I studied during my younger days). Sir Stamford Raffles is.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect when you send kids to the PAP school?
I suspect most of the parents who send their kids there are PAP supporters anyway.

The first law that any new govt must pass is to bar any political parties from running educational institutions.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is definitely not the way we want to go. It could well be that the person who initiated this is ' chari points '

whoever suggested such ideas would require the support from PA and trust Ang Hak Seng, he was born for this! the way he carried the balls of khoo boon hui and goh liang kwang when he was in the spf was world class even though the two idiots were just plain idiots.

hak seng chose to serve under amy khor and from there, he went to hpb. carried more balls there and became number 1 in PA. i am not ruling out a PS promotion for this bugger,

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect when you send kids to the PAP school?
I suspect most of the parents who send their kids there are PAP supporters anyway.

The first law that any new govt must pass is to bar any political parties from running educational institutions.

Worse when you have pastor Lawrence Khong, from Faith Community Baptist Church, equate him to God. At some stage, one may think that building a "Church of the Holy Kuan Yew" might looks tempting to the sinkies. Sinkie syndrom has no cure in Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a huge problem when the SON didn't want to let his father leave unforgotten. The PM never say, but all the dogs are trying to read LHL's mind resulted in an out of proportion drive to please him, especially when Singapore Budget speech is around the corner. It is all for the money, no love. Thus, whenever and wherever you see photos advertisements in "memory of LKY" appears across Singapore, one has to understand there is money to be earned by the cronies and dogs over such national spending. Corruption is the message behind the "memory of the first PM". I have to emphasize that LKY is not a founding father of Singapore and never will be (according to the history book I studied during my younger days). Sir Stamford Raffles i]

According to my history books when I was young , it was SANG NILA UTAMA, who arrived at Temasek & founded the Kingdom of SINGAPURA in 1299....Sir Stampfoot Raffles, claimed SINGAPURA for the crown of England so that the Dutch could not get a hand on it.

Neither Lee Kuan Yew or Sir Stamfoot Raffles founded Singapore.....they both just took occupation...:rolleyes:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, there is NO CURE for STUPIDITY.

The long term solution for such inferior quality genes of MORONS is to be weeded out. To be bred out of existence; by way of not being able to find a spouse of the opposite gender or turning into a gay/lesbian.