• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hubby of lady teacher in sex scandal is grassroots activist

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not the guy. my wife already say tolong to me not too many times each week, how can she even imagin others?

i even suggest to cane the buttocks of his wife for this offence under another thread.:smile:

Just kidding bro...dun take it at heart :wink:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid woman, why not just let the affair go on and on. Get the boy to invite a few more boys when he reach 16 so that she canbe in a legal orgy.

How many women are dying to have an opportunity like that. She simply does not know how to enjoy life. Loser.

I think that you still don't understand women.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do not say something bad about her husband, no matter he is a grass-root leader or somebody. i do think what the mistake his wife had made already cause the hurts and injuries to him. this is a sad case.

Running dogs deserve no mercy :cool:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
still...lots of bros here would willingly sponsor themselves for no strings attached flings...if there r such...

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the teacher do with that 15 year old schoolboy is more honest and wholesome than what LKY and PAP is doing to Sinkies.

LKY and PAP bastards are screwing all the Sinkies, from babies to old ah soh 95 years old.

How else LKY could get all the hundreds of billions to play play with in Temasick and GIC?

BY SCREWING AND SCREWING ALL THE SINGKIES REGARDLESS OF RACE , AGE OR RELIGION

AND SINGKIES MUST PAY AND PAY EVEN FOR THE VASELINE

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
names and details anyone? who knows, sekali the teacher from the Coral Secondary School, near White Sands. the school that didn't let the students go to the mall in uniform.

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have independent source from residents:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=169279&posted=1#post169279

RC DOG's wife = Teacher who had SEX with Young Boy
Leaked!

My tea break buddy is from the same HDB block, the people there knows who is the family and which house. The facts covered up by SPH still leaks around. Grass Root PAP's wife is the one!

Obviously he is not as good as the under-aged boy!

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I the only one here who noticed that the DEFENSE LAWYER, PROSECUTOR, AND JUDGE are all singhs!?!??

I know a better punishment! The teacher bends over and lets the defense, prosecutor and judge fuck her in the ass bahahahaa

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the teacher do with that 15 year old schoolboy is more honest and wholesome than what LKY and PAP is doing to Sinkies.

LKY and PAP bastards are screwing all the Sinkies, from babies to old ah soh 95 years old.

When you are old, they now want to send us to Johor.