• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huawei loses main Singapore 5G networks to Ericsson, Nokia

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure China can build their own chip and also build their own plant.

Last 3 years, Micron Singapore has been asked to set up a new factory in China or Singapore. In the end Micron chose Singapore to set up another plant (Which is side by side the existing plant in Woodlands).

China will wise up and get their act together. These common PRCs can work in food factory or sweat shop. But they can't work in sensitive areas like in chip plant. They are prone to stealing technology for their own selfishness gain.

Deviate a bit, now with conflict with India. The publishing of Death toll suffered by Indian army further fuel the Nationalism the Indian in and out India continent. Surely the way China handle the conflict and the way they offended many Nation had come full circle. Now they angered the Neh. Neh has been very peaceful and non threatening to other Nation.
Snek is peaceful? After it bit you die may be. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're such an immoral person, I am disgusted!:eek::mad:

Same here:biggrin:

Without ATBs, who will the kids get Chinese language tuition from?

HeMingXiaMingXia_5e97cda12528d.png
HeMingXia_5d2a99664235c.png

He Ming Xia
Lives in 义顺, 新加坡
Tutor from China

Private Chinese / Mandarin Tutor in Singapore and Online
Best Chinese Teacher
Hello everyone, I am a Chinese teacher. Have the ability to teach Chinese P1-P6, S1-S4, familiar with the primary textbook.
At the same time, I can teach basic English and adult Chinese without foundation. My wish is to improve your Chinese performance.

From 45 SGD per hour

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

He Ming Xia
Lives in 义顺, 新加坡
Tutor from China

Best Chinese Teacher
Hello everyone, I am a Chinese teacher. Have the ability to teach Chinese P1-P6, S1-S4, familiar with the primary textbook.
At the same time, I can teach basic English and adult Chinese without foundation. My wish is to improve your Chinese performance.

From 45 SGD per hour
Forgive me but when I see an ATB, the only thought is to fuck her. What chinese tuition? Pfff. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive me but when I see an ATB, the only thought is to fuck her. What chinese tuition? Pfff. :biggrin:

Hmm... would you rather a CECA ah neh guy teach you Chinese?

TUTOROO-English-Tutor-Singapore-Raaj-Kumar-Shukul-105488.jpg

https://www.tutoroo.co/learn-chinese-mandarin-with-raaj-kumar-in-singapore-105488

Raaj Kumar
Lives in Tampines, Singapore
Tutor from Singapore
TEACHES Chinese / Mandarin Hindi English

Tutor Profile
English, Mandarin, Hindi

I am an analytical and intensely motivated individual primed to demonstrate a strong work ethic. Skilled in identifying project needs and developing innovative solutions to challenges, I am also a proficient collaborator and communicator capable of working well in both independent and group settings. Fluent in Chinese and Hindi. For Chinese I have attained B for both my A and O levels. I can also teach Sanskrit and Pali chanting. My experience in leadership positions allows me to explore issues from various perspectives in order to effectively resolve them. I am deeply committed to honing the linguistic capabilities of my students.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He Ming Xia
Lives in 义顺, 新加坡
Tutor from China

Best Chinese Teacher

From 45 SGD per hour
I am interested in improving my "Chinese performance" without condom.

TeeGongKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

He Ming Xia
Lives in 义顺, 新加坡
Tutor from China

Best Chinese Teacher

From 45 SGD per hour
Wow 45 per hour cheap... oh shit I thought it was for short time

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... would you rather a CECA ah neh guy teach you Chinese?

TUTOROO-English-Tutor-Singapore-Raaj-Kumar-Shukul-105488.jpg

https://www.tutoroo.co/learn-chinese-mandarin-with-raaj-kumar-in-singapore-105488

Raaj Kumar
Lives in Tampines, Singapore
Tutor from Singapore
TEACHES Chinese / Mandarin Hindi English

Tutor Profile
English, Mandarin, Hindi

I am an analytical and intensely motivated individual primed to demonstrate a strong work ethic. Skilled in identifying project needs and developing innovative solutions to challenges, I am also a proficient collaborator and communicator capable of working well in both independent and group settings. Fluent in Chinese and Hindi. For Chinese I have attained B for both my A and O levels. I can also teach Sanskrit and Pali chanting. My experience in leadership positions allows me to explore issues from various perspectives in order to effectively resolve them. I am deeply committed to honing the linguistic capabilities of my students.

View attachment 84368
He can teach me how to dance around a coconut tree....