• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat Ah! Father's day poorer business than expected, Big Tables No Big Bills!

Polygamist

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my competitor wanted to make a big killing tonight, he removed 3 smaller tables and set up 7 large tables. Was expecting to sell $500 ~$750 big meals. I was spying them. Ending up closing result is much poorer than expected. Their 7 large tables only generated 11 bills, most of them below $500. Alcohol sold little. Some bills $200+ only.

I ended up better with smaller tables and more numbers of tables. Smaller bills, but faster turn over, over 50% of tables generated 4 bills @ dinner time. My total killing is better than theirs. He he he!

My kitchen fast because we worked fast and planed correctly. Each smaller table turn over faster. But I am more tried than my competitor. I went for massage just came back. KNN!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27467A64-D19E-4DE7-A346-DF7346F6ED6D.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So my competitor wanted to make a big killing tonight, he removed 3 smaller tables and set up 7 large tables. Was expecting to sell $500 ~$750 big meals. I was spying them. Ending up closing result is much poorer than expected. Their 7 large tables only generated 11 bills, most of them below $500. Alcohol sold little. Some bills $200+ only.

I ended up better with smaller tables and more numbers of tables. Smaller bills, but faster turn over, over 50% of tables generated 4 bills @ dinner time. My total killing is better than theirs. He he he!

My kitchen fast because we worked fast and planed correctly. Each smaller table turn over faster. But I am more tried than my competitor. I went for massage just came back. KNN!

Your competitor must be running some small food joint. Don't take reservations for Father's Day so that he can plan in advance?

Which idiot family is going to have 10 members, walking around and deciding on an impromptu restaurant to celebrate Father's Day? Not unless their choice of fine dining is upsizing their KFC meals la. haha!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wat talking u? Wat posting 8s this? No head no tail