• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat ah! $500,000 bonus, huat ah!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she is suppose to do this crossover project as a duty to her god? How come take such a obscene pay? CHC members got anything to say?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find CHC is just a macrocosm of the PAP govt.

1. CHC used a shell company to cover their track. PAP uses a shell organization like AIMS to sabotage their opponent.

2. CHC rewards Sun Ho with huge bonus, PAP rewards their ministers with even bigger bonus.

3. CHC has their own group of fanatical followers, same characteristic with PAP supporters especially fans of LKY.

4. CHC everything is about money. PAP same.

5. CHC does creative accounting to fool the authority, PAP does creative accounting ( HDB and SLA) to fool the people.

Spot on. Have added to your points.

Actually, my real motive is not to let such an excellent post be buried by this PAP IB watchman8 into a previous page. Cheers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find CHC is just a macrocosm of the PAP govt.

1. CHC used a shell company to cover their track. PAP uses a shell organization like AIMS to sabotage their opponent.

2. CHC rewards Sun Ho with huge bonus, PAP rewards their ministers with even bigger bonus.

3. CHC has their own group of fanatical followers, same characteristic with PAP supporters especially fans of LKY.

4. CHC everything is about money. PAP same.

5. CHC does creative accounting to fool the authority, PAP does creative accounting ( HDB and SLA) to fool the people.

6. CHC makes bullshit empty promises to its followers, the PAP does the same.